This is Guka - Here is Irrefutable Proof That the Majority of Kenyans Can't Think to Save Their Lives..........

Scams I have avoided lately;

1. World ventures ( you should be here) - total BS
  2. Centonomy - Nonsensical classes targeting Middle class ( or is it fickle class) kenyans.

Don’t ever mention me in your shitty know it all threads ever again.

Haiya, nikii wee? Didn’t want to cause any offence…

Ushawai nitumia fare ?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! Nimedelete that reference nani ka-apologise. I thought a lewd joke or two between us wouldn’t hurt lakini kama nimekuudhi pole.

This is pure gold. Someone once said… “you can’t scam an honest person”. The idea that there are shortcuts to wealth is the stinkiest. This thread should be on the cover of every self respecting Daily kesho.

Ngabu… you are being told to send fare… learn Femalespeak… it’s a language with improper nouns and looped phrases.

And blackmail. But Guka should know alk this having lived through colonialism

Your generation ilizaa watoto wengine sana, you were unable to feed them properly at the critical brain development stage, sasa they have low brain power, then your generation still comes back for the double dip, and cons the low iq people it produced

Let it slide guys.

You forgot the likes of akina Gnld, Upuuusi

Spot on as always, old man :wink: I mainly joined this site just to be reading your posts.

Fiund, I have been trying to send you a message indirectly in my responses to your messages. You will need to address how you deal with females on this forum. I can tell you have pissed of one but can’t tell which, one I may have blocked.

Stop asking for goods in your threads when they bring a point, stop stop stop. This is the 21st Century and while at it stop insulting some of us and then apologising hideously. Just simply lay your point and let the contributions flow.

Quails and mpesa shops

And then there is the scam of ‘internship’. Only that they don’t ask you for money but you work in a company like a donkey for 6 months with a promise to get hired. After the 6 months are over, you’re told there is no position for you.

Of course, there are legit internships in reputable organizations that help to network and market yourself but most internships in Kenya just solicit ‘free labor’ and take advantage of the interns. Unakuwa mtu wa chai na mandazi. Meanwhile, the women are asked for sex with a promise to get hired. I have a friend who resigned from a well-known law firm because the boss wanted to eat her fruits before giving her a promotion.

[I lost my keys to the convertibleQUOTE=“pseudonym, post: 2057241, member: 12030”]Ushawai nitumia fare ?
[/QUOTE]

After undertaking a thorough research spanning several decades, I have come to the conclusion that all these vulnerabilities arise from the country’s educational ecosystem, which is highly ineffective. People who go through the schooling system while relying solely on what the system provides come out deficient irrespective of the grades they achieve. The media, which should be in the forefront in educating the population, has also been a total let-down. Surfing through the various media outlets, it is surprising to discover that educational content is almost zero. What is more, the criminal scams we come across everyday account for a small part of the scamming enterprise.The bulk of scamming in this country happens in product and service marketing by perfectly legal businesses.

$10k to Kshs 10k because you are a fellow Kenyan. Na mjinga haoni redflags kwa depreciation rate ya hio kuma

True story, and he also claimed that nyeri guys intermarried with Boranas that’s why the resident singomathas expert with a narcissistic personality always claim to be confused for a Somali.

Nmesema mlti-level marketing sir…

Am kind of loving you now. And kwani you have blocked everybody mpaka you can’t see who I was talking to? Since I don’t want to torpedo our hot August date leo sitaomba…let me just follow your advice. xoxo!:):):):):):slight_smile: