This is Guka - I Am in Total Shock; Rotich Should be Shot at Uhuru Park TODAY!!

I’ve never EVER gotten the logic in this argument. Aren’t these two mutually exclusive things? Hii ujinga ya kusema, ooh we didn’t do A so we can’t do B, what kind of thinking is that?

Unaona watu wansema: “Hii ni PR tu, if Uhuru wants to fight corruption he should start with his niece at KICC”. Whataboutery tupu. Can the fight against graft follow a linear progression?

meant to muddy the water.

Jeez!! Aki hizi loans tutalipa for a 100yrs. alafu that cock sucker has been adding us taxes knowing to well embezzlement unaedelea chini ya waba under his watch, nugu yeye

Mwalimu wachaa na mimi…stress ni mob!

I dont know, but I doubt he can change signed contractual agreements, but we will know more as the case unfolds, the charges seem general for now, lets wait for the indicators like the president naming a new cs, or an acting one, or rotich resigning.

blame the courts… poor people are receiving harsh judgments but the rich & powerful aren’t … so why blame DPP & DCI na ni corrupt courts setting these people free…

The sgr contract needs to be released plus thr eurobond prospectus so that we know exactly what we’ve gotten ourselves into

You cant blame the courts if the evidence brought to court is watered down by thr prosecution

so it’s a coincidence that evidence by poor thieves is always overwhelming but evidence by rich thieves is not enough … really ? yaani Bank transactions from government coffers to a person’s account is not evidence enough ? kuwa serious …kwani mnataka mtu ashikwe akiingia kwa accounts za sirkal ndio ikuwe irrefutable …

it’s the courts that’s protecting the corrupt !

Correction sir, it was NOT gavament to gavament. Rotich sold it as so, eti between Italy and Kenya but it was actually a number of Italian commercial banks and KVDA. No Italian gavament official signed on the dotted line. As to the officials at the AG’s office, I too am wondering why none is on the dock.

If I hear this argument again I’ll kill someone. HOW COMES THE EVIDENCE BY THE SAME DPP AGAINST A POOR PERSON IS NEVER DISMISSED AS WEAK, LAKINI CASES OF THE RICH TAKE YEARS? IF YOU HEARD THE PROSECUTION LEAD TODAY ONE OF HIS REQUESTS IS THAT THE ROTICH CASE BE HEARD ON A DAILY BASIS. Will your angelic and pure judges grant that request?

Until we deal with this corrupt judiciary we are in great trouble. Uhuru MUST consider establishing a Commonwealth judges’ bench to hear corruption cases…

The late Bruce Odhiambo and his late CEO (were they killed?) at the Youth Fund wired about Sh400 million to their accounts. Three years later the case was still dragging on in the courts na hata withdrawal slips zilikuwa. What other evidence was needed? With their deaths, the money was irretrievably lost…

The President has to order a thorough investigation of all debt-backed infrastructure projects. Going by the level of collusion at play in this scandal it is not wild to imagine that other projects could have been used in the same way to line peoples’ pocket alafu sisi hapa tunajivunja kulipa deni.

Lets not pretend that we dont know what hapens in this cases , yes the courts are corruptt but for a case to be dismissed the case has to be watered down. Case in point murgor when he was dpp and tried to prosecute the cocaine issues, he was frustrated and had to leave the3 office. Guess who comes along tobiko who will be controlled by the state and given direction on politically sensitive cases

Take time to study thr charge sheet plus the evidence brought to the court so that you can yap that the judges are the problem

The state(dpp) is what hinders successful prosecution
[MEDIA=twitter]1153251218426355712[/MEDIA]

Very very possible. And you have to wonder why in this day and age these contracts are not online. Surely not everything is a state secret eti mpaka loans za kujenga dams?

I am starting to suspect that things are elephant. We are now using half of all taxes to repay shadowy loans that nobody really knows about…

If we are yet to see results in watertight cases, how about complex matters that can be argued for 30 years using average lawyers. Gichuru and Okemo are still enjoying their loot among us, years after their accomplices were sentenced by a competent court; the same court that offered to punish them for stealing our money. The NYS heist, money was paid for no goods delivered, and the beneficiary admits as much. How now do we expect to see punishment for people in complex schemes such as the dam scandal?

No regime since independence has not had a corruption scandal. However, what Uhunye is doing seems like a more serious attempt to deal with this issue. Ofcourse, they are also using it to rid themselves of their enemies but thats ok. Siasa ni siasa at the end of the day.

I acknowledge that corruption will never be stamped out completely but it should be reduced drastically.

Lets hope he keeps the course and this whole thing isnt a charade as when Moi appounted Mwau (a suspected drug dealer) to be anti corruption boss circa 1998. Am sure moi must have burst out laughing as the appointment took effect.

I think Rotich did circumvent the AG otherwise some heads at the AGs office should also be on the line.