This is Guka - Is it Me or Do I Have a Point

What kind of African speaks ill of the dead. Tena you are next on the line up. Even if you were always writing shit we as true afrikaans will have nothing but good things to say about you.

Who does it matter to? Will I hear or see what is happening to me, what u say or do? Spending time and resources on living creatures should be of priority. All this should have been told before he left

Sema Western. You are confusing some of us who are well traveled.

This send-off surprised me sana. Yani kwa gazeti, there were a number of paid for adds including one full page one. Prominent kenyans like kina Matiba, Saitoti or Jaramogi never received such a send-off. Makes one wonder about our patriotism

You wish, mimi sio mlevi wa white cap kama wewe.

We must honour their memory when theyre alive they can honour themselves

Wacheni ujuaji mingi. Bob was a peasant at heart who happened to head the largest company on these shores. Given his position, he could have kept aloof and let his juniors interface on the local scene. But he did not. It was not a waste of time for him to engage in social functions that most village chiefs would rather skip. And yes, he had a personality that endeared him to most who met him. It seems like he chose to integrate into the local landscape even when he did not need to. The media had easy access to the man, and was easy to work with during joint corporate functions. We should also recall how he cracked the whip when corruption started to creep at Safaricom. Simply put, he was an individual who could easily adapt to fit different circumstances. Wengine wetu hatuwezi patia paka maziwa na tuko frontline kuuliza what he did to deserve the coverage. Nobility is felt in peoples’ hearts and minds.Wangari Mathaai enjoyed a similar high standing in peoples’ hearts.

Hata Wangari Mathaai who was world renowned and did super amazing things including winning a NOBEL prize didn’t get this much coverage.