This is Guka - Nigga on Steroids. Funny Tragic Shit....................

I have a grade-1 question, [SIZE=2]mimi ni mtu wa gishagi,[/SIZE],ukifika mayuu, Must one attended a driving school ? ama unapena DL ya kenya unapewa ya huko:D

That’s a good question with almost 50 different answers because states may have slightly different requirements. Many states require 3 to 6 hours of drug/alcohol training, and you must obtain a certificate from a licensed school. Age may also be a factor i.e under 19 or 20 may get a provisional license which is valid for 12 to 18 months (again, depending on the state). Provisional licenses may have restrictions (especially on number of passengers or having non-family members in the car). I’d definitely recommend attending a driving school even for a few classes because they’ll walk you through the latest exam requirements. You may be a great driver, but may fail the actual driving test for failing to do some simple stuff (like failing to look over your shoulder before changing lanes, or failing to engage the parking/hand brake after stopping the car). And if you meet a really evil inspector to take you for the driving test, they may intentionally fail to buckle up their seat belt. If you don’t ask them to do so or move the car even an inch, you automatically fail.

Ulipatikana na storm. This weekend?

Not yet, it’s moving very slowly. It’s getting really gloomy now and rain will pound in a few minutes, followed by thunderstorms tomorrow.

Kaa chonjo

Categorized as ‘persons of interest’

@Purple would go out and shoot them herself if she had the opportunity. Instead she chose to work in accounting.