This is Guka: Pumwani - Kumbe Sonko Was High on Something

Guka i beg to differ on this. Often i have admired your wisdom but this one you may be misplaced. Just like you am not a medic but my wife is. Will we ever attain universal health care if such deaths occur at well known maternity hospital as Pumwani? i believe even a single neonatal death is somthing to be worried about. Indeed the 12 deaths can easily be checked on the maternity register other records like the hepatograph. Were they documented and if so what the cause of the death? in addition to this were the deaths audited and what recommendations were given? indeed after devolution, public health facilities are facing quite a challange terms of infrustructure and funding but having 12 deaths within 4 days is just too much. Something isnt right

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]This country is so fucked up.

True dat. Just like the ruffians paid to defend it here. o_O

i saw this story jana nikacheka and i knew the blame would lie square on the county govt.@mzee mzima you are right hii free maternity na hakuna supportive structures what do you expect…this is the most irrational guy ive seen,

Actually very possible to build one…but as I said you are always trying to sound smart…in fact ask any doctor outside Africa if he can do it at pumwani …and will give a timeline if their serious …always thinking like a capitalists …so enslaved…Am tired someone explain to him how to lobby

Deaths do occur.

But the biggest gripe is the way the bodies were handled placed in plastic bags and in boxes. That’s totally inhumane and evil.

If even the hospital doesn’t have a morgue the bodies could have been handled with better care and an ambulance dispatched to take the fetuses to city mortuary with haste.

Finally didn’t Kidero himself set aside money to upgrade the Hospital? Where did those funds go?

Am not into the witch craft bit but its sad ati you could avenue the notion that its some form ingenious his they did the bodies…like body don’t exist
[ATTACH=full]194047[/ATTACH]

You sir,have captured the real problem, in the leading maternity facility, 160 babies were born and 12 died! WTF! clearly something is wrong.

For once Guka ameandika kizungu mingi to justify stupidity

Thats a lot of bs you’ve written there

every major hospital should have at least a temporary cold room,what ever was in those bags were not 'ka quaters" .Pumwani is cash strapped from the government,they can build a morgue if not a cold room.

.Unless useme wlibadilisha mienendo but pumuu inajulikana na kuuza watoto.I’ve lived in that area for close to 18 yrs back in the 80’s and not a single woman in the neighbourhood i know gave birth in there for fear of ‘losing a child’ A pal of mine lost his first child in pumwani,1997, years on he swears the kid he was shown looked dead at least a day over and wrong sex to boot .so hakuna kitu siezi amini kutoka huko

ni za kulipa mshahara

Kwani anajenga na pesa zake? Ama anafaa kuita ukoo wake ujenge?
In a country that is ran with common sense and a sense of responsibility such a morgue would’ve been part and parcel of Pumwani. Just a follow up question, all morgues cost 500m ama ni figure tu unazungusha?

For once umenipea double hard …

Wee guka I wish ukufie huko pumwani ukijifungua mafi kwa hicho kitambi chako tuone Kama watakuweka kwa carton. Meffi wewe.nangoja block :D:D:D

There is that land across the road on Eastleigh side that was meant for the hospital’s expansion. Right now skinnies live there in flats after it was grabbed in the early 2000’s and an estate built.

whatever or whoever is right or wrong…that act just isn’t right. This Kenyan normalcy of always trying to find someone to blame isn’t gonna solve anything. Why hasn’t the leadership of the hospital shown effidence of any proposals they’ve sent to the county or to sponsors to get funds to rectify the situation? Kazi yao ni kuzunguka na viti kwa ofisi.

Demolish.
More work for Sany.

Baba Phil , some talkers have weak reasoning.
Haha :smiley:

Na utakuta fossil akitusi watu hapa with half baked opinions worse than za yule jamaa wa crystal balls

I agree hapa fossil amenoa. That place is grossly mismanaged.