Russia143,964,709
Germany82,293,457
U.K.66,573,504
France65,233,271
Italy59,290,969
Spain46,397,452
Ukraine44,009,214
Kenya 40M.
Sometimes I think you’re senile. You keep defending the corrupt government as if Uhuru is your son. Corruption is a problem and Kenyans shall not be silenced by insults.

The white man came with his Bible which calls for people to [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]go forth and fill the earth, which Africans embraced wholeheartedly coupled with "[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]watoto ni mali na watanisaidia uzeeni" mentality.

Vicious cycle of poverty, you are born poor, then go ahead and bear many more children reducing their chances of escaping poverty.

Over 20,000 babies were born in Nigeria on Jan 1st 2018. That’s about 7.3 new Nigerian babies before the year ends. In 2016, only 5.1 million babies were born in the whole of Europe. That means that in Nigeria alone, more babies are being born compared to the whole of Europe

Don’t fall for that…they hire those kids…
.Am yet to meet any agemate of mine with more than 2kids…So let’s look for something else to use to excuse our corruption

The issue here is related to IQs most of these population bursts result in lower IQ kids being born who will not change the environment and situation they are brought up in. Resulting in a vicious poverty cycle.

Don’t start me Sis on my Kiambu.

Please be kind Phil. Njera nuu ukwendageria nyamu. Ya umuthee nee erekuu?

Sir, can you imagine that there are some people who can’t somehow understand these basic statistics? Eti mtu alienda shule and he’s now quoting for me the populations of different countries! Sasa mtu kama huyu unaweza sema ako na akili kweli, eti he’s a graduate yet he cannot understand the difference between an ABSOLUTE NUMBER and RATE OF GROWTH?

Bure kabisa.

Wacha ujinga mzee,people pay tax and they should ask government to show the fruits of the same.Dig the boreholes if they have to,Rate of population growth,so do we also check the factors that bolster the same like food production(like reduce the rate at which we produce food crop and others).We tulia kwa kitanda upone hapa hakuna kitu unasema.Nikienda Rumuruti Hospitali,shule,security ,roads zitoke wapi.Let the govt create an environment to allow human occupancy of such land

Thankfully, @mikel, the rate of reproduction is falling albeit in urban areas. Enda Bungoma ujionee mambo…

Tumekataa …more than 2 is too much. I always ask my Mum how on earth did you raise us all?

The problem is not a huge population but our inability to earn the demographic dividend that propelled other countries to upper middle class status.

Shait …
meffi thinking there[ATTACH=full]184797[/ATTACH]

I want 4-2 gals 2 boys.I will bring them up and give them life startup funds.Na sijaiba mahali

Isn’t it the idea the OP is attempting to pass? That high pop instead of high corruption is the reason we have nagging issues?
I once again wanted to point out that he is wrong

Kimakia

1.you cannot decide the sex.
2.it is not about money. It is about the attention you will be giving them.
3.Naona umeiba migunda. Where is my @Nyarwath aone vile Awinja is being waited on?
4. When are you leaving the internet to find the one?

Careful your IQ is showing
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/gikomba-burning-aftermath.82851/page-4#post-1746059

Hi bae! Utanipatia poon tang aka githambutha, lini?

Next year. Good things come to those that wait.