This is Guka - Singo Matha Sunday Musings

:D:D:D

At the 13:13 mark, is that you lifting your hands up?

Early signs of dementia ishaingia

A straight talker like @FieldMarshal CouchP is what we need. Men are fed so much bullshiiit

I don’t think so…
[ATTACH=full]225387[/ATTACH]

Guks kuna single matha hii weekend was like… She had transferred her brats to a good academy which I had sponsored last year( well it pained me…but I reminded her their father should take up responsibility). Sasa nyang’o was like new year ati baby daddy is not paying up fees blah blah!..nikamwambia face value “those ain’t my kids”…akanuliza kama anakuanga ananiuzia(kuma)? Dumped the biatch hapo papo…paid the bill drove off…akaingia blacklist.

Wacha wewe! Does that look like an old man? Unatuma saa ngapi?

Its hard enough for a relationship to work without a singo matha bring her kids.

Once her kids are there, they wont even respect you as the father in most cases especially wakifika teenage years. And she will in most cases side with the kid when you wanna displine the kid but if you have kids with her and attempt to discipline, she wont interfere.

Marry a singo matha if you want but know what you are getting in to

Tuma number kwa inbox.

Unatuma ngapi? No need to break my anonymity for 1K.

Halafu utume pia na picha ya magoti nioshe mecho…

Mimi ni veined treeholder and everyone knows that.

mwombaji hachagui……pia utume picha ya mutii. o_O

True.

Sawa my primate brother

Urahe cigana? Halafu hapo pa magoti usisahau. Picha ya mutii utapata ukitaka…

Ukwenda cigana?

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ebu come kiasi ,uone a good story ya BOILING THE FROG syndrome and the sad thing Ni singo matha anachemushana:D:D:D

90%.

There’s only 5% available for use. The rest has been saved.

Pass! :smiley:

Imagine kama guka ange-save akiwa kijana. Sasa ni kusumbua wajukuu day in, day out. “Ukahe rii?”