This is Guka - This is the Uhuru Upumbavu Sipendi. Ushenzi Kabisa!

Tuko imara kama boiled spaghetti.
Senile whiner.

Bro, these guys go way back and they are buddies. To paraphrase Moi, you would say “Ohhh ohhh Uhuru should not have gone… ohhh, ohhh he is consorting with thieves”. But at the end of the day, this is the reality of kenya politics. All politicians ni wezi.

How comes you didnt say this when uhuru attended Biwotts funeral? Truth be told, every kenyan politician would be burried alone if they were to pretend ati they dont want to be seen near a thieves funeral.

Suck it up my friend, coz us voters are idiots and our politicians are the bright ones coz they know how to manipulate us using ethnicity and hiding behind ethnicity when they are targetted. Until our voting patterns change, we deserve the kind of people we vote into office coz they are an expression of our voting patterns whether its Uhuru in power, or Raila or Musyoka or Madvd or WSR. Our voting patterns which are based on ethnicity rather than merit means we are doomed to vote in the same kinds of leaders over and over and over.

Not to distract from this important topic but do you recall writing on this board that you never went to university or that was hekaya like any other

tuliza kiherere, uliza supreme coat nani alieshinda kura, na jua si uhu wenu wala kura zenu.

Jakadala tusizoeane! Kipara ngoto wewe!

Stop whining, you geriatric shitbird. When God finished creating Adam and Eve, Satan saw that and was jealous so he decided he was going to create his own likeness, but he didn’t have clay in Hell so he made you out of his shit and farted the stench of life into you.

Malipo ni hapa hapa duniani. I believe in karma

Waaaah! Kijana si uko na matusi! Use this talent for something more constructive…

[COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]I VOTED FOR RAILA & I DO NOT REGRET IT ONE BIT… :cool::cool::cool:
Unlike my Okuyu relatives !! :D:D

[ATTACH=full]221157[/ATTACH]

I am NOT saying you are one, BUT EVERY TRIBAL ANTI-KIKUYU BIGOT I have met is either married to a Kikuyu OR has Kikuyu relatives. Quite a coincidence, eeeeeh?

I dnt have to prove my ethnicity … am just stating that I did not follow the herd mentality ya washenzi …I made a highly analysed decision at the ballot box… I knew Ruto was a thief & Uhuru would be a clueless president before being elected …pale 2013 :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is one thing I agree with you. All of them are married to Kyuks. Amazing!

Quite why they subject their children to bad blood remains a mystery.
Quite why they subject their ‘mothers and sistas’ to deep hatred online is another mystery.

We long concluded ni uwongo mtupu.

Reminds of the villager that disowned his own mother and tribe because of Raila, alikuwa anaitwa nani vile? Sijui jazzman ama kitu kama hicho.

Am a pureblood babygal. Ungihee no tuciare muthamaki. Ukahe rii?

@Jazzman

Kamaru was not an underachiever you goat! He was a benga maestro.

Fiund let us just say you are thoroughly bored:D. Nilikwambia zamani I ditched a man for asking for the goods for ‘asking’ for the goods spelling out those 2 words. V revolting.
Sometimes it would be ‘niukuhe umuthe’ arrg apana…had these images of him all done in 10 mins rolling over, snoring and I was done.
He has never known why I went MIA on him…

All the messages he spread through his songs before we were born have all come to pass.