This is Guka - Today I Will Be a Polite Grandpa, For Once.................

Spot on.

I have noticed this. Someone comes up with a generic statement like “Matiang’i is a very corrupt minister”. Unamuuliza, what is your evidence? Anasema all ministers in KE are corrupt. Unashindwa na hiyo logic unajitoa…

Ebola occurs occasionally in the DRC, however few cases out of that country have been reported. The major exception was the West Africa outbreak between 2013 and 2016. The main contributing factors were awareness among medics and patients, traditional funeral practices, availability of medical facilities among others see https://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/one-year-report/factors/en/ for more information.

Why would Kenya, that has a modern research outfit that’s KEMRI, be unable to detect and contain such an epidemic? Most of the cultures that allowed home folks handling cardervars are almost dead.

Na wewe Guka @FieldMarshal CouchP umeita watu stupid Bonobos mpaka wameamini. Wewe ni Ngiteh!

:D:D
We have to start from somewhere

It’s like a father who comes home without food and tells the kids how lucky they are that he is the most respected man in the village, or how expensive the clothing he is wearing is.

@FieldMarshal CouchP
the problem ailing this country is guys from your generation with your know it all attitude.
Most of the government bureaucrats especially in upper level management are men in their late 50’s.
Stop blaming our generation, after all how we turn out is a reflection of you poor upbringing skills.
If at all you were that good in everything this country would be on the same level with the Asian tigers. You guys fucked up, no need to start bothering us from the comfort of your senior citizen dementia care homes…
90% of our youths are frustrated , expect the occasional flowery shit like 6% economic growth , 1M jobs created last year etc nothing tangible is coming through for them.
Be happy you guys created the boda boda economy where 60% of our youths are now boda boda riders .

Relax man.