This is Guka - Tufungue Roho. Have You Gone Hungry?

Sad fact, in Campo I and a friend met one of those hapo university way, “alitembea from Kangemi to Inda and now heading back coz. alikosa kazi”, we gave him a few coins. Not 30min later pale Nakumatt lifestyle we meet him ameshikilia mzinga ilhali sisi tulikuwa na ka half. You see that and you become mkono birika to beggars

These watchmen ni wajanja sana. Wanapenda ku-narrate fake stories especially end month ikifika. Mtu anaweza toka na 3K from pple amedanganya ati anashida.

Kuna time nakula githeri daily once a day , yaani Sina kitu strangely enough pombe nilikuwa nanunuliwa mpaka nahepa daily

Countless times when we were young. Tulikua tukinusia rice pishori ya jirani and tukipatwa tunapigwa. It’s been so long ago but still fresh ni kama jana.

It’s all good, but if you change your mind, send me his address, we can chip in on food stuff not necessarily money. That’s how we prefer to do it.

tumia @Wechez please,if you feel philanthropic

What’s his story, never come across his posts.

maisha imemulemea,unajua kale kamidget ka Berlin!?walikuwa anakaomba pesa,@Wechez kuja ujielezee

Umbwa wewe usinitaje taje maffi hii. You should revere that name kinyesi ya jubilee.

wewe huwezi saidika fala hii,na sikutambui takataka ya municipal

He represents the reality on the ground

Wewe ukipewa mwili kubwa ukanyimwa akili. Boss akili yako imejaa meffiii. Khasia.

tukaniana hapa online juu in real life naweza murder wewe very easily

Khasia hivi ndivyo nitakufanyia coomer mzee[ATTACH=full]240584[/ATTACH].

One whole semester nilichapa route 11 from Otiende pale st. mary’s to KNH juu ya kunywa pesa ya meals and accomodation. Lunch times nilikua nashinda kwa TV room. My host huko Otiende namtambua hadi sasa. Imagine the torture of walking through columns of kibanda eateries but huna hata bob. Crucial life lessons

But look at your life now the struggle you went through way back are for the betterment of today.

It was on Twitter yesterday morning.
The narrator( not this plagiarist) moved quite a number of people who read it.

I landed in the city knowing only 3 people.
My father’s step brother and sister who lived diametrically opposite lives.
The brother was rich and successful living in Rongai, the sister was a poor huslter living in Dandora in a small house with 4 grown up sons and daughters all of them with their own children.
I couldn’t live with either.
The third person was a friend I had met years earlier who agreed to host me as I searched for a footing, needless to say he shifted after a month and left me in a single room with only a mattress and my clothes.
Luckily I had gotten a kibarua kwa mhindi India and we used to get lunch on credit from a mama wa kibanda.
The lunch used to be my only meal of the day.
Hunger and me were bedmates for close to two months before I could start affording supper and breakfast.

Mulika yeye

Even that Twitter narrator is a plagiarist because there was a similar thread here about a year or two ago and someone told that exact tale.