This is Guka - Unpalatable Fact

Unaringa na mali ya wenyewe by the very thin thread of ethnic relation?

Nobody chooses ethnicity, and you cannot wear it like a badge of honour unless you are a bigot. You sound like trailer trash singing the MAGA anthem or a dirt poor white supremacist.

Hebu enjoy this tune from the slopes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s93-DDXnvQw

Kisumu Molasses plant? (How do I insert the running away emoji,can’t afford a helmet? :D:D)

Stop consoling yourself, the trickle down effect happens and everyone get uplifted from poverty.

Wachana na hii kasia. Eti sasa ananijua mpaka bank balance. Totally stupid.

Baboon hata haijui that those counties nimetaja have at least 8 ‘tribes’…

Haya, tumia Ketaa, my barman at Home Pub, Otiende. Naweka namba yake inbox.

He he clearly he cannot get your point.

Kisumu Mollases

Credit bank - nyanza

Well said

You nigga metamorphosised. Good to see people change. Especially wewe na @Mr Black . It’s time people moved on from this tribal cocoon ya supremacy than others.

Alikublock zamani. :D:D:D:D:D

It’s got nothing to do with supremacy my good man. FACTS ARE FACTS. Today I have read in The Star that Nyandarwa is the best run county in Kenya, according to the World Bank. They won Sh250 million for it. Among those in the top, surprisingly, is Kiambu too. According to the WB, these counties are the most likely to pull the most people out of poverty in the next coming years. Most poorer counties feature nowhere. WHY? Not because the people are genetically inferior but because often there is a culture of indolence.

Part of the problem with Africa is that we don’t call it as it is. I will give my favourite example. Somalis come from the most marginalised counties in Kenya. But these people are so entrepreneurial they are everywhere. In the Nairobi CBD they have basically outgunned the Kikuyu in the restaurant business. Ukienda kukunywa Nairobi West every ten minutes a walalo lady is trying to sell you a cheap Chinese phone.

Similarly, look at our Kamba brathas or even the Maasai. True hustlers, selling stuff everywhere.Ukienda Narok you find the former Maasai pastoralists are large-scale wheat farmers.

Where are our Turkana, Miji Kenda, Pokomo, Samburu etc traders/farmers/matatu drivers/entrepreneurs etc etc? NOWHERE!

And yet kikiumana, serikali saidia. Serikali itasaidia kama imetoa pesa wapi if all the men spend their days basking or drinking mnazi?

Politically correct equivalence will not change the facts or improve lives. All Kenyan communities MUST contribute to the national cake, and not just through employment as civil servants or policemen.

I have nothing against the Turkanas but did you see what they did the other day? THEY BLOCKED TRUCKS TRANSPORTING OIL ETI MAFUTA NI YAO. They forgot the rest of the country has been feeding them since independence. Requiring such people to contribute to the national economy is the least we can do.

Who are you talking about? I am sure it is a low IQed baboon…

by the way @Abba , the same argument about racial/ethnic superiority is used in the US to shut down anybody who asks Blacks to do more to improve their lot. Slavery and MARGINALISATION are quoted as excuses for Black laziness, crime, and family breakdwns, as if Blacks living in the present day experienced it.

Meanwhile, Kenyan immigrants like our own @Purple prosper and thrive!

@Abba , before you accuse me of ethnic superiority, kindly explain why four counties - Nakuru, Kiambu, Meru, and Nyandarwa (three neiba each other) CONTRIBUTE NEARLY 20% OF KENYA’S GDP. Mind you they are mostly rural.

That’s right, 20 PER CENT from four counties out of 47.

Unpalatable FACTS.

if kiambu and nakuru are rural sijui hizo counties zingine zitaitwa aje, we need to coin a new term that depicts ‘more rural’ :smiley: - was looking at some figures and realized Dangote, Adenuga and Alakija are Nigerians

Agriculture is the backbone of our economy and the three counties you’ve mentioned have favourable agricultural conditions being on the windward side of Mount Kenya. Two these areas have well developed transport infrastructures which contribute to their economic growth. Three they are cosmopolitan counties whose residents have high expenditure and consumption propensities.

:D:D:D

This is the kind of well-thought out answer that advances the debate. I agree with you entirely but would like to ask, do other counties have their own advantages which they can pivot on?

Gabu I’ll be back. Just hang on