This is Guka - Wharrithis Now? IDONBILIVIT!

Why are people calling this well organised ritual backward? This punishment ritual was designed to deter future wrong doing and to act as a warning signal to potential offenders in the society. It is designed to inflict pain and shame. Being ordered to have sex in public can strike fear even in the most courageous. This is how this punishment ritual should be judged. This is utilitarian justice per excellence

Then to those looking down upon this culture: why do you take your children to be immersed in a pool of water during baptism in the belief that this cleanses their original sin? Why did you wear some white gown when you were getting married? Why do you pray for dead body before burial? Why do we swear our leaders holding a bible? I guess you think these are not backward because they are foreign.

iko video?..[SIZE=1]not for me,asking forth the french team eti wameboeka [/SIZE]

damn!!!

Kwa nini madem waluhya wanakuanga na face ya chali? Kuna face dem akizaliwa nayo ni ngori tu. Unless urudi tu kwa God umwambie akupe life ingine tu roho safi.

As usual the newspaper has sensetionalised the story…sex was not part of the punishment. But they were thoroughly thrashed and some animals slaughtered!

I doubt anyone hates spear, but you call it upon yourself when you post tactless propaganda about development projects while facts on the ground speak otherwise.
Talkers are bound to point out the boolshiet, this isn’t a fan club forum.

Na tukiitwa primitive tunawika eti racism… there’s no other word for this just primitive

River Nzoia

Hii walikuwa wanajua. They just did not care.

Clan elders then whipped them thoroughly and ordered them to each cut their skins with a razor blade and shed their blood as a sign of ending the relationship. They were then ordered to run naked in different directions into a thicket.

hii imenimaliza:D:D:D:D

hii ukoloni ni shida tu ilileta…people like @Kimakia and @Mathaais should be in the forest hunting

Reminds me when I used to hit my brother , then my mama would call both of us and told me to hit him again the way I did. I would be ashamed to do it again . Then angenipigapiga akiniuliza nimpige tena but ningeshindwa. One day she told me to hit him and I did it in front of her ,waaa sijawahi chapwa hivyo. So when I see this elders doing that, I knew its a crude way of disciplining and common in the westerners

Hunting is not beckwerd

@introvert ulipeleka Kobe Bryant huko?

Kobe Bryant huchungwa na Sheppart.
Very safe.

Upuuusi

upuss… wangeachwa tu. people marrying distant cousins is common.

Cousins ukulana. But once you get past an age of knowing better you should desist.

@Gio aliwaletea

Spoken like a true elder.Happy that there still exist people like u who are true to their roots.