This is Guka - Yeah, He Used to Take it Up the Ass, Coomernina Manhoe, But He Was Brilliant Too.............

hahaha wale two shiny eyes walioana huko raadan Chege & Ngengi
:D:D:D

[QUOTE=". if someone close to me says they are gay, I would rather kill them. I can only support gayism, the day I will see gay dogs, cows, chicken, etc. [/QUOTE]

:D:D:D:D

the devil is rejoicing… he should have been stoned to death.

Ktalk is the home of homophobia. Rest in peace Binya

[QUOTE=“Nixer west, post: 2221125, member: 1282”]

Gay dogs

Gay cows

The devil is is makebelieve much like Santa and the Easter Bunny. The only real devil is people who espouse hatred like you.

I find it pretentious that some men have to declare they’re straight. But you have a mental illness too if you’re obsessed with what others do with their private lives. And some gays like chubby men, they’re called “chubby chasers”

Do you know that Binyavanga’s sister is bisexual? I doubt they have any face-saving to do.

Your reasoning is wanting. There have been gay serial killers like Dahmer, but most serial killers are straight, white males. And why would a heterosexual pride parade be needed? Straights are not stoned, jailed or abused for their sexuality.

You did see the gay lions at the park. And we’ve heard of giraffes and a host of other animals…Most gays aren’t just attracted to the style and manner of women.

It was thinking a few men should be born fabulous.

Gay dogs

Gay cows

[/QUOTE]

Naona umemaliza kuundana na @patco na @GERALD9949 :D:D

Five daft responses makes you fiver times as daft as the next guy

Naona umemaliza kuundana na @patco na @GERALD9949 :D:D
[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Wasn’t a contest.
Very one sided.

I applaud your genius sir

Anytime man :cool:

Gay dogs

Gay cows

[/QUOTE]

2 Peter 2:12
Verse Concepts
But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed

:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]238980[/ATTACH]

Ghassia takataka Malaya akufe

Like I always say, do your thing in private, not that it’s hiding, but no one wants to know details about holes.
Sex is too overrated in our current times.

Fair enough. And what would you say about gay men who are born with female way of speaking, walking and thinking. How can they keep it under wraps?