This is Guka - Zimenishikaa! YOLO! Kumbe Hamchaacha Ujinga na Upumbavu Mayouts?

Exactly. When u leave, stay gone. No need coming back to say how good the other side is. We don’t care!

Dare admin to end this section of kusalimiana and the site is gone… admin depends on traffic to make money and if the ratchet content is giving him money, he is good to go. Bills must be paid . sex sells anyday… go back to your little known village that you are even afraid to mention

Gatii gaka rudisha uzee kwa Meria mata na uambie yeye ni kipii kama wewe

Amesema alirudi kutafta ile vida ya Harriet na akapata

I’ll come back to this on Monday, its a Sunday

Wacha ni delete,lakini si ni juu ya uwoga ni juu huwa sitaki kuingiza mama za watu in stupid shenanigans

Jibabe

Wooi the old ugly man is back and trying to attack me as usual. If you guys never saw a picture he posted of his head when he had an accident you don’t know what I mean. Big black ugly head with white hair.
Mzee siku hizi sina huruma. I will tell you kindly you need a second cut. You were conned them years ago.
Grow the ferk up. I read you on Klist (when I used to) talking about me seeking ‘fame’ and likes as per kawa…

Wee koma hii handle yangu Githee and in you go in my dark room, meet your fellow pumbavus there. Huko Klist nilisema sikuji zamani sana, it was never because of you!!!. No time for big old egos chatting air and gas.

Blocked without much further ado.

p/s Guys I said they are all back here using new handles or their other handles…now see this…

Kimtu nikipewa chance ninyonge naweza nyonga bila a second thought ni @Randy .Niliingia ile kijiji ingine for an hour and called out his bullshit,the next thing naona inbox ni admin akiniambia nimebanniwa juu ya kutroll.
Huko hawataki mtu anapinga what they say.Kwa hivyo wadau poleni nilienda huko lakini nimerudisha kinyambis hapa.Lakini mjue @Randy ni ass licker mbaya mbofu

What I established about Randy is …One cannot be in an industry that requires your fingers yet you are blogging 24/7 how so???. Nope something does not add up but hey hooooooooooooooo…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
@Randy Wacha kulenga leo you have been exposed

Tafuta thread ya chief you will understand why that flat ass biatch is so salty…

Link?
Chief yupi?

She can’t even dare tag me…
Please help my cousin - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Meffi, Mzae cheza chini, Hi ni kijiji kubwa ya Senior elders, had a peek most of the slogans are borrowed, badilisha Handle halafu you Log in its never a big deal. hiyo Kliste yenu hapana tambua.

Hi all,

Poleni kwa kuwasumbua.

Lakini kuna kitu nimenotice. My thread here has been up for only about 14 hours. YET IT HAS ATTRACTED THE TOP THREE ‘MOST VIEWS’ OF ALL THREADS IN THE GENERAL CATEGORY OVER THE LAST FOUR DAYS, FROM THURSDAY.

Hate Guka or not, he’s the MIT. A force of nature.

Bye little ones. Mungu awabariki.

(And @Purple , miss you gal. Don’t know why)

Nyeee hohuuu

ukirudi mashambani usalimie akina iced chieth,jakipash ,pamba, nattychieth,etc,ujumbe uwaambie ktalk ni nusu ya kuonana,

:D:D:D:D… i am not aware of such. Pole imekuwasha mpaka unataka kulia.

Hapa ukiramba tunakurambisha poa.