This is how women become single mothers

Too much armchair analysis which amounts to hot air. Simply bang her kesi baadaye

Exactly why I am not eager about anything. Finally a sober comment.

Huyo ameliwa na wengi…wachana nayo

Ndio maana sikurukia first week and actually forgot to call. I thought the same and I was probably right.

Hush…shhhhhhhhhhhh…I have never ever heard or met the breed of men in the name of KTalkers! women from all walks of lives throw themselves at them…from mboches, waitresses, sista in laws, MiLs…and the demeaning of women is totally outrageous.
Me mind boggles and wonders why there are v few women around.:rolleyes:

Just for you @MadPhilosopher: I went to my local market this afternoon to top up on some groceries and ended up overshopping. They normally almost give you fresh stuff for free if you go late afty. The markets are controlled by Somalis and Eastern Europeans. Anyway nikanunua vitu mingi sana. I thought I did not need to take a cab home but alas it turned out to be the case. My bus stop was miles away and there was no way I could haul the shopping huko.
Walahi simu ikakufa…each time I tried to say eskuse me to a stranger and ask if I can use their phone…they ignored me and hurried on.
Msomali mwenzangu ndiye amenisaidia. Haki nimepelekwa kwa vichochoro to a cab company owned by Msomali mwenzake. They are pretty money these people. I could see it from the way they were dressed and spoke. They told me they they do not really run a cab company as Uber pushed them out of biz but they will make sure nimefika home…nilipe tuu 7 pounds. I jumped into the cab faster than Usain practices his surname on the pitch. Nikafika home salama. Cab driver and I bonded sana as we spoke Swa. Nowhere to hide if you wear the Jubilee bracelet and own an East African accent.
Nota Bene: this is not the 1st time to be okolewad by a walalo. Even on immigration matters, wanajua mengi.
So what was I seyying before rumbling on? you guys still hold some cultural values dear.

How can one plan to sire and disappear? how so?

Nothing new here,si hata men pick you uwapeleke ruracio ama huwa wanataka kupeleka kwenu Brown skin?

I have reached a consensus with the man in the mirror. I will go for option 2. Hit with protection and run. The reasons are obvious:-

• It is the safest (not getting caught cheating)
  • It is the cheapest. No sticking around banging a woman in a low wage job.
  • I am not special. I may just be customer number 707 she has told the exact same shit.

Sande for your contributions and helping me decide.

Glad to hear of your good experiences with Somalis but am not surprised as most people who’ve interacted with us both business and socially have good stuff to say for the most part. Even here in this dirty side of the corner I have never seen anyone relating a bad experience with a waria only positives.

In our culture it really is a low thing to not be able to take care of your children. What is a man’s purpose if not to sire and bring up your children well. The only way our names live forever is through our children.

And from what I see …from where I am sat…mnapendana sana.

[quote=“cortedivoire, post:5, topic:183671”]

This composition deserves a 38/40 marks. For having an outstanding Imagination that can be only compared to JK Rowling’s books.
[ATTACH=full]225329[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE
Umenena hapa kama wamama kumi wa S.D.A wenye wanaokota mbosho[/QUOTE]

Mlipe vizuri, umkule chini ile yakisawa na husirudie mkahawa yao.

dont look down on her wage bracket, some most desirable women in kenya were waitresses kanze dena and yvonne okwara

Bruh, she is way smarter than she seems. …huyo atakufanyia hesabu and she may be the clingy type that will have a trip you on you that you can’t escape.

very true,it makes you look like an un-desirable con…

If i were you, i would go with Option 4: Grow up.

Ningekwambia utume till number…

Hahaha. The problem isn’t the realness of the events you portray, it’s the believability of how you’ve put them together.

A case of paralysis by analysis. You will meet so many women like this. The moment you get in a relationship, the floodgates of available women opens. You dont have to calculate each opportunity. Single women do not particularly like the behaviors of single men. Too horny, jumpy, etc.
And by the way, she does know you have a Deputy at home.

You’re probably 10yrs my junior so listen to this carefully. Women will still bang you if they know you have kids. In fact, you stand a better chance than a bachelor without kids. If you’re any good at your game you can let girls know that you’re dating someone… They will still bang you like crazy. The most crazy sex I have ever had came from women that knew I was fucking someone else. It really gets into their head. Kwanza kuna mwingine alinikaza sana ati nimwonyeshe my GFs picture. Also feels nice when she asks you “how is she?” in the middle of conversations.

Lastly, even @Mundu Mulosi would swear by his remaining testicle that 8/10 girls don’t work in restaurants. This is Kenya, men won’t let them. 1 week into that job and someone will offer some job somewhere. Only place I have seen 8/10 is in high-end clubs where of course they get to make more than 50k a month in tips alone.

Wachana na huyo mwanamke. Mtu anakupea dgtz hujaitisha? Wacha.