this is madness

We’re all savages however hard we try to dressed it up,

That momo at the end was try to put them out

Only five deaths have been reported so far though thousands have been displaced and the dirty guys it that video don’t look like foreigners one would envy…
( TWO foreigners dead and THREE south Africans)

[ATTACH=full]3783[/ATTACH]

Did someone remove my comment and pics here? What was wrong with them? That south Africa issue has a lot of propaganda and people are lifting all manner of pics and videos unrelated to the violence and posting them… My observations was the pics didn’t depict wealthy foreigners to me but victims of petty crimes being lynched… I hope this forum will not turn out to be another klost were any contrary school of thought was always deleted… The moment it does be sure I will be the first to deactivate my account… I never post nonsense and I don’t expect someone to treat my content as nonsense…

2 Likes

You are being tamed^^^^^^^^

weka link tuone hii haiwork

1 Like

@mlosi I have the guts to watch before I comment but is like the video has been pulled down. Wapi rink ingine

@Elin = @Lola ,@Lola- @Rora …Definitely! I can sniff her intelligent ,self assured rebellious side from a mile away.
#umejurikana!

just human population control.
Nothing new…
Humans are capable of worse

why don’t they just burn the country Somalia style? it will improve our chances of becoming africa’s leading economy if nothing else.

The men being necklaced in a xenophobic attack in Durban this week is unconnected to attacks on foreigners in South Africa this week, News24 has confirmed.

The video was seized upon on social media on Saturday morning as evidence of the violence against foreign nationals this week as xenophobic tension in South Africa rises, but the truth behind the footage is quite different. The video appears to relate to an incident in Rustenburg in March and there is no suggestion the victims of the horrifying attack were foreigners.

Durban police on Saturday said the horrific video which shows a group of young men being set alight with a crowd watching was, to their knowledge, not footage of the recent violent attacks on foreign nationals in the coastal city as some on social media are suggesting.

The video appears to be linked to an SABC report of 18 March of an attack in the Sondela informal settlement in Rustenburg on a group of men accused of murder.

Durban police spokesperson Major Thulani Zwane said on Saturday that while the video had not been brought to his attention, police monitoring the tense situation south of Durban had received no such report of a similar incident in the past week, debunking the belief that it was related to xenophobic violence in Durban.

“We need to be careful about these things because videos like these can cause a panic. As of now we have no knowledge of this incident.”

Storyful Newswire, who News24 asked to assist verify it, said: “It appeared a few weeks ago, described as showing five youths being set alight ‘after raping a woman and shooting her husband’ in Rustenberg, about 140km northeast of Johannesburg. There is no reference to Zimbabwe or xenophobia. SABC carried a report on the footage on the video”

According to the SABC report, “‘five youths, alleged criminals, were set alight. A video too graphic to display shows five youth, three of them minors, tied with ropes and tyres placed around their necks.

“During a public interrogation, they confessed to the murder of a man and were then doused with petrol and set alight. Police came to their rescue but three of them later succumbed to their injuries.”

I am too liberal and wild for that… Reason I couldn’t fit in kenyanlist with the like of supu around… (No disrespect to her)

1 Like

For @Lola- no… My kenyanlist handle was lilo… I remember one day challenging supu to an intelligent discussion and from there my posts and comments started disappearing… No hard feelings though… And that is in the past… I moved on and I never keeps grudges…

SWARA MZEE WEWE LILO

Link to the video… Thugs, murder suspects and rapists being lynched… NOT related to xenophobia attacks…

[MEDIA=liveleak]87d_1429098205[/MEDIA]

1 Like

apama tambua

@Elin are you in media or a cop? Nway thanks for clarification… But what about the woman who was stoned. did you watch that?