This is my life.

Somethings you mentioned if they are not common then I have them,but what I do I to live like I don’t care.If am well intouch with my nuclear family the rest of the people can go to hell.
One thing that will help you look at things differently is engaging other people,not those you feel have issues against you,attending seminars,workshops ,taking a drive to clear away the thought,engage in group works and accept to be challenge.Slowly you will get out of that cocoon and face issues mundu khumundu

Hey.
KTalkers can be nasty but that’s because most of us are hiding here because we need somewhere to hide from our horrible lifes. If indeed they did not care, they would have ignored your post.

Truth is most Africans pull each other backward. No one wants to help when another is down, but everyone wants to be helped. For example, post this thread in a site like Quora or reddit and see how helpful some human beings can be.

Good luck bro.

I usually come to this village to get a temporary escape from every day stress but you guys are making it more depressing with your issues.
Anyways OP sorry for your shit, take life easy living one day and a time and if symptoms persist seek medical advice.

I understand you perfectly… Infact I have all those traits listed above but you know you don’t have to trust people, all you have to do is just speak your mind… Decongest it, it’s the only way not to feel overwhelmed.
My friend you have no idea who a sadist is… Do you pick insects and make them suffer… Or want to torture people not necessarily physically but emotionally??

Live in the moment. Find ways to reduce your anxiety… Pop something, find some fun games that will keep your mind off things.
If you are not able to control yourself you’ll go mad… It all starts in the mind. If you can’t do this on your own see a psychiatrist.

Shait we are always escaping from something at a given time…I think ktalk is a Haven for us all.

See a psychiatrist…nothing wrong with that.Mental health is just as important.

You are about to sink into depression. I think you are in a point of transition in your life and you seem to be unprepared/ not confident on how to handle the near future. I’d advise you to reduce any kind of pressure in your life. Reduce interaction with people who make you anxious but don’t isolate yourself or stop doing things you used to love doing.

Eat balanced meals, exercise and meditate everyday.

[ATTACH=full]156940[/ATTACH]
So yall made me read this shut and and stopd at the second paragraph…personality disorder cant be expressed through multiple accounts fuck all you for taking this bait… And he even exposes himself for being an attention hore by saying he knows he pushes diff agendas on the alts accts… .
[ATTACH=full]156942[/ATTACH]

Sikilia mimi!!
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/08/184455_ab2260041c299500f1c32f759d7081c3.jpg

[ATTACH=full]156945[/ATTACH]
@Dora-ttitude this you!

Carbon monoxide in an airtight room is a painless death. It’s the way I’d take my life if I fell into depression.

you realise we are talking to a man right? a being with 2 Balls. … As @Phylgee alisema, we should stop watching soaps. Zinatueka emotions za pinkies.

eniwei unaweza revisit post zangu when I posted what I was going through na kadem flani… I was Called a whiny little bitch by @Okwonkwo. Alafu @uwesmake akaniita taka taka…

what am saying is nigga should learn to ignore staff.

When did i call you a whiny little bitch?

Leta link nione masweep.

I always thought this was @Doltress

Zii, ni @Dora-ttitude , though the two handles confuse me sometimes. @Doltress labda atuwekee mbisha akiwa amepose na zile lingerie yeye huuza :):slight_smile:

But iyo pic iko swaf sana mpaka…ama uwache tu

See? Now this is helpful to the op. Much better than your previous comment.

Ungejua this pics contributed to being left AWOL by mjamaa lol

Leta hekaya.

AWOL Means " AbsentWith-out Leave "

SO this post reads,… to being left Absent with out Leave by mjamaa lol…

RIP ENGLISH