This is not only sad but funny

450k… Kwani ni kawasaki?

Where do i get that speedometer?

join a facebook page known as kenyan riders https://www.facebook.com/kenyanriders and this guys will get it for you at a good rate better than cycle matt or nairobi sports hse
[ATTACH=full]1434[/ATTACH]

the sensor is attached to the fork while the magnet is fixed on one of the spokes
like in this image.
[ATTACH=full]1435[/ATTACH]

450K NA NITOE JASHO KUIRIDE?

WACHA NICHEZE FIFA 15 POLEPOLE KWA NYUMBA

1 Like

Hehehe. Hata Kawasaki haiko expe hivo. Si ni arimis ya thate fae, na tissue ya mbao?

1 Like

450k naweza jenga nayo a gaming rig niweke screens mbili za 4k display… Nacheza Dark souls, Crysis 3 na Shadow of Mordor kwa zile settings za juu kabisa

Huwa napenda morale ya hobbyist cyclists lakini hiyo mambo ya kufinyilia balls kwa kiti inaniogofya.

1 Like

Who says you actually sit on your balls???[ATTACH=full]1484[/ATTACH]

@The.Black.Templar hio bike iko juu.Question: ukiibuy ikiwa mpya uliipeleka kwa fundi ifanyiwe siju tightening, greasing, alignment and all that, yangu nilipeleka ikafanyiwa kazi mbaya sana.Do you do your own maintenance?

I do my own maintenance. When I bought it, everything was already tightened, though I also bought the toolkit si when I checked everything was ok. The only thing that needed an adjustment were the brakes…they needed some greasing coz they would get stuck in place

Hehehe. True. A study I skimmed through mentioned that cycling reduces blood circulation to your jewels. I’ll link it if I find it.
But to me anything that messes with my balls to any degree is automatically rejected by the sex side of my brain(almost all of it)

4 Likes

Btw I also found the bike speedometer. …around 3k and 5k for the cordless one. Will post a photo when I install it

Hehehehe

For professional sports bike, thats not much. Some other regular non-sports bikes will also be more expensive.

It is not the expense that counts, it is the experience-how well the bike suits you as a rider.

Niko na picha ingine noma sana…niweke?

[ATTACH=full]1613[/ATTACH]

Hio

1 Like

Just learning how to ride a bike. LOL. When I was little, girls were not allowed to ride push bikes coz apparently riding push bikes causes girls to lose their virginity. @Luther12 , how true is this theory?

Are you now willing to learn coz you are no longer a virgin?

Anyway if wearing a very tight g-string doesn’t break your virginity, then riding a bike will not do it

2 Likes