This is so wrong....!

that guy is clearly concerned about how others perceive of him

If all i had to do to get between that woman`s legs was hold our sleeping daughter and drink Fanta while she chatted to her friends; I would do it!

1 Like

Typical henpecked 'westernā€™man. Back home things have not changed. You donā€™t have to hold your baby and drink fanta to get between your WIFE. Just a kilo of meat and school fees. Holding the baby once in a while is not a duty. Ii feminism inamalisa watu

2 Likes

kaliā€¦eti rights

@Ingiaā€¦ dont be such a sissyā€¦ thought you are a mature fellaā€¦ ati holding baby in a pubā€¦ grow up manā€¦ had much respect for uā€¦

1 Like

Is that a fuckin pub or just a tent. Taking a child to a pub is weird.

OOkay. I handt noticed the height of the stools and the roof. Labda mwanaume ndiye ameolewa hapa so lazma aplay ball. Mi siwezi kuwa na mwanamke na tumebebana na watoto na ananambia ati twende bar akunywe. Nitafukuza yeye.

2 Likes

kwani
unajuaje huyo dude hakunywangi fobe??

na kwani ni vibaya kushika mtoi??! maeby amekaa sana before amonee

Yaani bado kuna washenzi huomba bibi zao kuma? Hahaha that is a duty she clearly has to comprehend when setting foot in my houseā€¦ Henpecked, henpecked everywhere

4 Likes

Hakuna kitu kama kuomba bibi coomer. Mine knows there is a no panties to bed policy unless kama ananyesha.

3 Likes

Nyinyi manjifanyaga jogoo you are most likely the ones who are kaliwad.The fact that you find anything wrong with holding your sleeping baby girl means you have kukaliwa issues otherwise what does it matter? If you have a daughter you will understand how they like to cling on their dad and if that makes me henpecked then so be it.
Wewe @uncle nyam sasa naona ile story yako ya kuwekwa chupa ya guiness kwa mkia by a wife i think it must have happened to you!
[ATTACH=full]5529[/ATTACH]

Sawa at least i know Iā€™m not the one chased from my house . Ulishindwa kazi buda kuna ndume inakusaidia. And also I am not the one whoā€™s always bitching here about my domestic problems handle your shit like a man .ive got 99problems but my wife ainā€™t one

2 Likes

now you talking like a manā€¦ @Ingia ā€¦ There are things you dont compromise/ entertainā€¦ not unless your a xaxa generationā€¦lovey dovey filthā€¦

Kamtu kameshika nare! Heheheheheheh!!
Ukweli unawashaā€¦pole about the bottle saga.Mwanaume ni kuvumilia.

Hehe @kabuda utawacha ujingaā€¦ Free advice, next time mzulu analeta nyef nyef, Ingia kwa nyumba, and with no apparent reason, zaba yeye kofi. Proceed to the living room stoneface weka mguu juu ya meza na uitishe supper. Works magic

1 Like

kila nyani na starehe zake.
sometimes back niliona dame wawili na guiness kila mmoja. one of them had a baby that she was breadtfeeding.
now an elderly man akapitia hapo akienda choo. he was very drunk hata amejikojolea. alipoona the lady breadtfeeding drinking beer, he almost became sober. he called the waiter akasema waongezwe one more.

Issue hapa sio kubeba mtoi issue nikuenda bar na bibi na mtoi,over my dead body,bibi anakunywa pombe wakati tuko na family function pekee.

1 Like

Wormā€™s eye view. Beneficial at times.