This is the kamba mama i want to bang before i retire for whoring....

Ni kama tu wakisii na maua ya fence

:D:D:D

not a big deal if your wallet is fatter!..let me give you a theory of making her your slave.
Let the first date be very expensive owned by your pockets for bills and dont demand anything,just treat her nicely and thats how you got your kamba mama!

My friend, I like your blue pill naivety but that’s not how you get her. That’s how you open the floodgates to more exploitation alafu ukiomba vitu baadae anajifanya ameshtuka alafu anakwambia, “I only see you as a friend. I don’t wanna ruin our friendship with sex.” Always make your intentions known or at least hint them before even going out on an expensive date.

leta hekaya boss though thats my way and have never failed!..these whores are looking for a meaty bone…show them some style and their pussies will be served with less qns except tutavaa cd?

Here’s how I play it. Let’s say I meet a chic at the bar with her friends. I always make sure to get her number super fast before waanze kusema niwanunulie drinks. If they’re seated next to our table, I say a quick hi to the mark, introduce myself, make some funny joke, and ask for her number. This only works if you give her the impression that you have your shit together and you have optoins. Once I get the number, my work for that night is done. I ignore her and let the beta males hit on her and buy her drinks for the rest of the night. Once in a while I can steal a dance with her lakini drinks huwa sinunui unless akuje akunywe mzinga tunakunywa.

Next morning, I throw her a text, remind her who I am and all that. The next week tunachat now and then nikirusha hints za kutaka kurarua mzigo. If she’s receptive to the flirting, I arrange the first date, usually a simple lunch, If she’s uptight about the flirting, I lose her number. Kutoka hapo sasa ni kurusha mtama nikimpea impression ya vile maisha yangu iko sawa. Within the third to fifth date anakuwanga amepakua. Lakini I make sure all the dates before nimkamue ni coffee, lunch, ama simple dinner kwa hizi hoteli za wasomali. Hakuna kupelekana clubbing ama expensive dates out of town. Also, if she asks me for pesa ya nywele ama upus kama hiyo mimi husema sina, lakini very few ask. Dame anakulike hawezi kuomba pesa ovyo ovyo.

All that hustle for sex?

heve never taken a chick for more than two dates,huwa nararua the second date…

It’s no hustle at all man. Just a simple process explained in a lot of words.

Typically kuna wale ata huhitaji kupeleka hiyo date ya kwanza. Mkipatana mara ya first anajipa. But that doesn’t always happen.

I’m probably the ninja who has my claws in her musty weave with her face sank in the pillow balls deep in her cookie jar while you’re busy editing and re-editing the 'do you remember me from last night text, I was that gentleman who danced with you once or twice Jana ’

Lucky you…we of the gentleman’s club…

Date haifai kuwa zaidi ya mara mbili kama hujapanuliwa. Na haifai kuwa expe. Hapo nakubaliana na wewe

I consider it doing Charity, literally