This is the list of self-hating blacks. Kama kuna mtu tumesahau sema tuweke. Wacha tuwaanike

Hakuna mtu ndharau + nachukia kuliko a self-hating Black.
They are worse than non-blacks who hate blacks.
And they are a danger to Black Society.
They should be found and eliminated from Black Society.
They do not deserve a day with other Black people. They should try live with the Whites and Arabs they worship so much.
May Oshun curse any black who hates being black.
[ATTACH=full]252666[/ATTACH]

The African has an IQ just like everyone else but is held back by the little things he does that shortchange himself.

For exampo

1. Electing bad leaders
  2. Assuming all is well when it is not
  3. Refusing to operate in cleanliness and in order (go to Rongai, Emba and see for self)
  4. Allows foreign interference in local issues
  5. Says he wants African solution to African problems but when you ask him to give you a solution, he says you increase the number of politicians and political jobs.
  6. Being the most resource rich continent, but the poorest

You want to know a people, observe their road habits. I love my continent but the pace at which we are receiving enlightenment is horribly slow.

Ukifanya nini nyuma ya mwanaume?

Hivi ndio tunafaa kuanika hawa ‘tweet for hire’ pale twirra

Black Africans, and this includes the owner of this thread are in the early stages of evolution into human beings . This is not rocket science

Wewe ninakuweka kwa list saa hii.

According to kenyatalk’s resident scholars, resisting mediocrity is equal to self hate. When I criticize how WE do things it doesn’t mean i regard anyone of my African brother or sister to be less human. What I mean is we should stop being fools!

Kwani what do you people understand by low IQ?

intelligence
/ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒ(ə)ns/
noun
[ol]
[li]1.[/li]the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

[/ol]
What is so hard to see that its due to lack of the above that is the problem here?Africans have intelligence? great! Why can’t they use it then?what do we call people unwilling to apply their knowledge?

I am not interested in accepting mediocrity so i can be termed as proud African. If you want to continue wallowing in your mediocre ways, good for you!

Visit Northern Kenya and witness people whose only reason to exist is procreate and then sit and wait for local or foreign charities and donors to give them basic necessities. Hammer them with knowledge on how to sustainably use the available resources and it will never sink

The opposite of love isn’t hate ITS INDIFFERENCE!!!

When you criticize someone it shows you still care enough to be bothered by whatever they’re doing wrong and even talk about it.

The reality is we as blacks are doing poorly every where we are. So I will not be complicit in a conspiracy of silence to assuage your race esteem. Are you blacker than I am? So then why should my disdain for our race bother you more? Isn’t that a tad presumptuous?

You and who ? I dont do things how you do things. Black people are not a monolith. The fact that you have a low IQ does not mean every other melanated soul has a low IQ. Suffer in silence. Blyat.

There maybe outliers but don’t count yourself among them. Just based on your reply, I can tell you need some ‘growing up’.
(We) is collective. No race has reached perfection but the African is in more dire state than the rest. But for the sake of not injuring your fragile esteem, you’re not part of this collective…:D:D

your disdain for our race gives me sleepless nights. I cannot for the love of me understand why some lost souls would waste their time writing about how useless black people are. If black people are useless then why are you breathing. You should have killed yourself a long time ago coz you hate being black. Ama huna bullets, wengine wetu tunaeza kukupea free ujitoe utuwache wenye tunapenda kuishi kama blacks. Hata Mungu akinipea option ya kurudi round two kama mzungu nitakataa. Yaani wazungu wanasura mbaya, ngozi mbaya. They killed our people, colonized and enslaved our people, raped our women halafu bado unalamba shithole yao. Uko na stockholm syndrome

not to defend truman, but when we say Africans can do better it doesn’t mean we’re praising the white man. it means we are seeing an inadequacy in the larger society - not from an individual perspective - and we are calling it out. by calling it out, we hope to evoke some thought regarding change and solutions.
yes we are doing poorly compared to our white and asian brothers. and it is not a laughing matter. it is something that needs the collective might of all Africans to stop, examine and step up to the plate and claim their spot. If we were doing so well, we would be taken seriously by the world. But we’re not.

If the point is to correct Africans then i have no problem as long as someone does it with dignity. What do you say about people in Ktalk calling Africans monkeys and Bonobos? Is that also fair criticism?

no that is extreme. we are definitely not that. at all! and i don’t believe it.

It confirms our assertion that you are low.IQ if you believe that you are a bonobo just coz someone said so.

I dont suffer from self hate, infact i’m one of the most pro black on here, i’m always calling us on our bullshit so we can do better for the next time. Instead of calling others self hates read on their overall messages. I would never do some of the actions of the low IQ blacks because i know it brings distruction to the black race.

One of the most foolish talkers I’ve come across

You hate somalis it seems. Ever thought the condition of NEP is as a result of your government action? I bet the rate of money GOK spent on your area since Independence is mammoth compared to what it spent on the whole of NEP region. Yet you are here talking out your ass blasting and degrading a whole community. Mbwa wewe.

Exactly not all Africans are low IQ. There are baboons here who really enjoy trying to lump us all together with their fellow inferior skull kin.