This is The REAL Prophet

Tafuta rebuttal ya Lawyer Fred Ngatia, He even stated the 3 problems with 34B’s seem to come from the “costal city of mombasa”. He went ahead, and said this were Raila Odinga strongholds, and any nullifications will affect his numbers.
I strongly believe, NASA sabotaged the elections by creating that mess. I won’t be surprised even after November 2nd, for them to site some illegalities.
Parliament ought to ensure that, those three RO’s from the coast, face the full wrath of the law, just to send chills to anyone else out there, that think they can sabotage the elections.

9 Likes

Sjasoma. But mutahi hunikalia mjamaa who is usually paid to post a lot of shit in you tube, twitter etc.

1 Like

That guy nails it 95% of the times.

But what bro? Give an opinion on what you have read or heard the guy say, sio hii umaraga ya kupeana sabato opinions on judicial rulings.

IEBC had a budget of 49b shillings, they had close to one week to announce the winner,they were to verify the results before announcing… Why did they add the coastal votes then yet they had been manipulated by NASA…

Most thieves are shameless people, if I was the president/ his supporter, I would be blaming IEBC for messing my win, not the judges. Mount Kenya is fast isolating itself not because other kenyans hate those from this region, no… it is because of their ‘in your face attitude…’…

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]123840[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

:oops:… :oops:… :oops:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

He attached the keys on Whatsapp as a file? Hii technology noma kweli.

Hata certificate ya sultani walichelewesha

really? such a high orgasmic index value

idiot

And he was all calm and philosophical!!!

1 Like

following for my ballot printing business

Damn it, how did this miss my perusal?

Yeah he stole what was stolen from Kenyans