This is very serious

Sure, but the budget is not included.

whaaat , 478B for 30kms of a road?? maybe a typing mistake

Ako kwangu. Mbona?

This should be circulated to all our so-called leaders, MPs, Governors, whatever! May be we share to Boniface Mwangi

Tulitombw* kitambo na wachinese, infact tuko na mimba yao kama wakenya na tutazaa mtoto very soon

Fake figures. But ‘Kenyan Wall street’ does that a lot.

Last year or 2017, Nation ran the story with a front page headline of sh380 billion elevated highway. Government clarified that it was in fact sh38 billion.
Between now and then, the price cannot have risen that much. It’s around sh50 billion.

This are nice projects. Hey think[SIZE=2][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)] Ta[/SIZE][COLOR=rgb(204, 204, 204)][SIZE=2]nks[/SIZE]! ? Let [COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)][SIZE=7]wajinga walipwe[/SIZE] I am sure people are happy [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)][SIZE=7]with[/SIZE] this[SIZE=7] tremendous[/SIZE] [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)][SIZE=3]development[/SIZE]. I am happy [SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]too[/SIZE].

:smiley: you’re too slow for life

Kenyans are so worried about job security that they have no time for demostrations. Arabs go to the street because they are financially insulated by relative and friends. Even with the crisis Saudi just gave Sudan USD 3billion.

Wahh, i guess these are exaggerations

Shafting will continue riwe riwalo