This kanyari guy.

So how does you dumb comment relate to what am saying?

So how are we missing the point?

God abandoned stupid kenyans loong ago. that’s why he has not struck him with thunder.

1 Like

The point is NTV IS A BUSINESS and not a CHARITY. Businesses need to make profits. So how can NTV do that? By having more views hence more paying adverts. A wise man once said that if you get a product for free then you are the product. So if you feel like NTV is way to crappy for you, then pay for dstv and watch meaningful educative programmes on Bloombeeg and their many more hundreds of channels

the most boring show ive wached. all in all kanyari went ahead to talk so bad of other pastors

Nani anawalazimisha kuwatch NTV?

Nimeona vyenye alisema saa hii kwa news and I think its good he is telling people tha he isnt taking anyone to heaven. Anyone who wants to go to heaven should look for another pastor

It’s this mediocrity that leads to ignoring of vital national issues that need serious discussion. I feel the mainstream media is creating a dumb society that only seeks poor entertainment and not education on national issues. Kenyan minds will suffer eventually.

Ariel(washing powder). You mean aerial I suppose.

1 Like

My exact sentiments!

Who is Churchill?

Winston Churchill, wartime British Prime Minister.

what’s the connection with kanyari?

@Mwenyewe Kanyari was his chief advisor and military strategist during Battle of Britain

then both men should be dead by now…unless am handling a serious generational gap here?

Kanyari ukamua @uwesmake …kuna siku during one of his sermons aliuliza his flock kama kuna m2 ana mashida aombewe…uwesmake alijitolea akaja mbele akadai hawezi nyonji…kanyari alitoa uwes trao na akamshow to bend over…u all knw wht happened after dat…

http://sc.mogicons.com/s/poker-face-24.png

The same presenter used to do meaningful shows like PM live or something like that. …it was all business very informative, educative and real only to be scrapped later…
point is we get what we want with the aim of forgeting the real issues…