This Kartelo Chokosh

Boss, I don’t care about your opinion. Unadhani ni wewe wa kwanza kuniambia hivyo? Kartelo ni chokosh tu ya kawaida. In three months hakuna mtu atakumbuka hio maliar.

Hahaha…You remind of cyprian nyakundi una project vybe mbaya kama yeye. Its sucks to be you. Uga pole…:smiley:

Again, that’s your opinion.
Again, I don’t care.
Sitapenda mtu ati ju “anapendwa”.
Kartelo is a talentless chokoraa, only feeble minded fellows like you find him funny.

Kartelo is a talentless chokoraa, only feeble minded fellows like you find him funny.

Talent or not he is enjoying his life and making some good money in the process wakati ngamia zingine zinahate for no good reason.
By the way you are not his target audience.

sasa chokoraa akiwa famous haupati usingizi…:D:D:D:D

Fuack the heck ,the helll the who is kartelo

@Kimakia

I am feeling philanthropic today,utakula na ukunywe leo kwa bill yangu?tukutane Clarrett Thika rd,nitakupea fare ya kurudi Waithaka

Wacha nikuje

Why do you sound bitter? Just quit listening to him…there are those who find him ok and those are his target…let the guy be…Bora inampa unga…

I don’t think he’s “making some good money”, now you’re stretching it. I might not be his target audience, but he’ll be back in the streets in 3-6 months. Tucker tucker yeye.

Nigga, I don’t listen to the chokosh. On the other hand, his dirty mouth is everywhere I turn. I see also see him a lot in YouTube suggestions. Why assume I’d like to listen to his crap? Niachwe.

RIP bro

Kumanina tombwa

Well, @captain obvious hakudanganya. Jina ilienda ikapotea completely haiskiki tena. Mpaka yule mwengine anaitwa Chipukeezy alifade into oblivion

Kumanina pia wewe tombwa

Nitatombwa na mamako.

This aged well.:D:D

Nyonya mboro ya chokosh @Ngimanene na matharo

Nitanyonywa mboro na mamako

Alafu ukimaliza utombe babako

Nitatomba mamako