This Kenyan Betting site charges not Tax at all

Helo and nice to meet you,
my name is Tilemachos and I am Greek. I work with a friend from Nigeria and I think that I can achieve the same result from Kenya too. I have a team of three people and we work on live betting. I search people from Kenya to work with. Send me e-mail and I will tell you the details

Poleni sana, site imefungwa.

Site working chief

mpesa deposits ndio haziwork. Sorry

1 Like

You deposit via other methods

Wow, I remember how my friend who made a bet and won $ 700 using a betting siteā€¦ Lol, then I thought that itā€™s easy money, so I decided to try betting too. I watched a lot of football games to find out about abilities of each team, and, after I analyzed a lot of information, I decided to make my first bet. So, I found a reliable betting site in Kenya (quote me if you bet on 22bet.co.ke too), and there I was able to win about $ 100 for my first bet bearing in mind that I bet only $ 20, and there was an advantageous promotion, that multiplied my winning! Lol, my first bet was a winning oneā€¦ As a result, I won approximately $ 2000 for 3 years betting on 22bet.co.ke ā€¦

1 Like

Wivu ni mbaya. Sportpesa wameamua kuonesha Matiangā€™i they can do very fine outside the kenyan market and still make profit. Right now the govt is losing on tax which used to run to billions, second, they ainā€™t sponsoring any Kenyan outfit while minimizing fixed operational costs in the Kenyan market making a number of employed kenyans jobless. I love the situation where they are currently filing nil returns na tax man cannot do shit.

Betting is good, but there are a lot of matched betting that is the process of taking advantage of the free-bet offers that bookmakers give out. Itā€™s considered to be the most effective way of making money online.
The basic premise is that you signup to a bookmaker (in order to get the free bet) place a bet with that bookmaker, then another equal but opposite bet (the opposite outcome of the bet placed at the bookmaker - called a lay bet) at a betting exchange. Regardless of the outcome of the event, you will win one of those bets (but they cancel each other out, so you donā€™t lose any money).

Just look for it under arbitrage gambling. Has been addressed here

Ghaseer!

I find these activities form the bookmakers very unfair and they are a kind of fraud because people ern money as me just with their talent and brain and they have to be able to get their wins. Some people even live for bets and to ban the account of a person who earns money for family this was is a crime. For colleges, I can share with a site where bonuses for betting sites are collected [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]https://bet-country.com/ke/bonus/sportpesa-login .

Me too, dude, me tooā€¦