This Life

It’s not about betting, I thought it was about it but I stopped that in January, yet shit has been more forthcoming after quit gambling

Thank you all for the encouragement, it’ll keep me kicking and fighting another day

:D:D no holds barred

Don’t think. Surprisingly when we’re stressed and sad, we tend to think a lot with no answers forthcoming. Being unable to find answers makes us even sadder. Relax tu. Utapata bright idea. Usi i force

I also believe so

Go to Grogon or somewhere chokoras operate and just sit and observe their behaviour.
They have even less than you but every day they wake up and hustle.
Consider yourself lucky.
Stop comparing yourself to rich people. They too are miserable.

You have to be strong for yourself, atleast when all else fails, you got yourself, strap up and focus on the positives. What you should avoid is thinking what folk think about you, that shit weighs anyone down.

Thinking alot at night is one very sad event. Postpone the thinking to tomorrow in the day hours. For now, sleep or find people who are talking and listen to their stories but don’t tell your story. Just listen and enjoy the tell

My philosophy as well.
When you find in a situation where you honestly can’t see a way out, just stop, look at the date and imagine that it’s that time next year!
It has to get better than it is right NOW this time next year!

I have overcome alot of shitness in my life by this simple formula.

A friend lies in city mortuary after yesterdays showdown by nasa and the blue boys a died quite a grisly death …hes no more …there is more hope for you…get your act together

From my observations, only three things can make a man lose hope in life. Being sick, love issues and being broke. I can safely assume that your problems are not the first two. Basically, you are broke. Sit down with a pen and paper. In one column, list your income. In another column, list ALL your expenses. Most likely, your expenses exceed your income. Since you need an immediate solution, cut expenses first, you can grow the income later when you are mentally stable. So, how do you cut expenses:-

• Sell that car. It is a luxury and you can always buy another one later.
  • Move to a cheaper neighborhood
  • Always eat cheap food either at home or Kibanda.
  • Stay away from women (dating) for a while if you are a bachelor, unless you get a girl who is totally independent. Most women nowadays are expenses to men.
  • Try to cut all expenses to the minimum until your income exceeds your expenses.
    Save whatever you have left for a rainy day or for a business.

Hitting rock bottom makes us stronger and better. Don’t give up, just dust yourself and just keep trying.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, so don’t you ever consider it.
As long as we remain alive, troubles will always be there but you keep moving on … tomorrow will be a better day.

Life sometimes pushes us to the lowest points we never imagined, the good thing is that it does it to everybody.
All this people you see around smiling most of the smiles are masking inner suffering, serious suffering. Take time and re-strategize, have something to live for. As advised up there, this is temporary but not last.

Pole bro

Such a sober thread, hope to have you back to a more positive life than you are now.
Don’t even think of suicide.

Skiza hii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loqG2EcBtRE

Bro, don’t give up, its always steep but just know we’re all going thru’ that…never give in.

Jikaze bro and dont give up yet, a man’s life is of many resurrections, siku yako inafika…

Mwanaume ni kukaa ngumu…do with what you have and dont compare yourself to other people around you.