This made me think: Another of my "light bulb" moments.....

Kabuda you’re a faggot,the sooner you realise that the better

2 Likes

Your name betrays you.

You dont personally know me and i can almost guarantee that you will never know me personally.
Some people are on social networks like KTalk for fun but for people like me and whoever takes me seriously,we share our true life experiences with the hope of getting a balanced viewpoint regarding our already fucked up lives,
I wish that someone like you would instead share their perfect life stories rather than bash all the rest of us forsaken souls.

2 Likes

Nyee ici! @Col Kakende ngukutha umwo ni mbia njege ino!

I already explained the source of my handle, search the threads in case you missed it and from what I read, you are the kind who fill the churches of the likes of Kanyari and Kyuna loooking for divine intervention only to end up more fucked up.Make the right choices kijana and stop shouting from all over the roof tops for whomever to hear.

1 Like

FAR-Q! @Mathice ! Uro-thicwo nugu ino! Keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

Ha ha, see, you are manning up.That’s the spirit bro.Man up and control your wife and stop the ferking whining!

Phew! That was fast!!:eek:

what kinda guy is this fellow ? such a moron. must be dick head…[ATTACH=full]2247[/ATTACH]

1 Like

why did you say that? please explain?

someone put @Ka-Buda on suicide watch. the anger inside might consume him…

Real intention to change is not shared, you just change, bila drama :slight_smile:

@Ka-Buda… mambo ni kama vile umeambiwa na huyu mwanamke hapa…

Deep story man. Subterrenean.

Alafu, ati African(kama moshi), hahaha. Kondoo!

Thanks everyone who cared to support me.I have spent a very fruitful day with my ex wife and i am glad to report that i will be moving back home in two weeks time.There is obviously a list of conditions to be met but i feel like a changed man.Its amazing how far small words like sorry can go to mend things in a relationship.
Thanks guys.

@kijanamrefu
Ni ukweli,kuna ka harufu ka Africa mtu huskia ukifika majuu.You can be as clean as you want kabla upande ndege lakini ukfika that ka harufu ka moshi follows you…heheheheh…

And that’s how season 2 of the soap ends, tunangojea season 3

1 Like

:D:D:D:D
Uko na vichekesho sana…season 2…SMH…:D:D:D:D:D

ndoa ni uvumilivu na kusinywa#truestory#

Murimo wa mushoka niguo uriaga mundu… - Translated ------> Never go back to your vomit!!

But she is the mother of my kids. How do i just walk away? you dont think i should give it another go for the kid`s sake? People break up to make up in any relationship.My heart is telling me to try again kama watu hawangekuwa wanasameheana then nobody would be talking to anybody and there would be so much anger.

@Ka-Buda I feel you especially for kids sake. But if it had reached a point of separation, it had hurt. Are you ready to FORGET completely her fouls and vice versa? Do you know that kids sometimes suffer more when parents fight than when they are living apart? Well there is only way that you can survive - Kukaliwa na bibi! All the best my brother!