This Man Maraga..... A Look Into The Last Time His Court Nullified An Election

I have heard the original decision was to uphold the election up until the eve of the ruling when Maraga called some of the judges to a secret meeting without the other two and prevailed upon them to change their mind. With time tutajua ukweli, seven people cannot maintain a secret.

this, to me, is everything. then again, we can’t compare Kisumu to Kenya. But let’s wait and see.
Honest to God, I don’t think his intentions were bad. But tuone.

1 Like

5 wapi

how do you know? it is obvious

you are right. this red eyed perennial loser who never accept defeat is the major cause, though maraga enabled him too
[ATTACH=full]126642[/ATTACH]

Hii ni funzo kwa wakenya wote. You cannot do a mediocre job and expect good results. Although Maraga angeitisha recount as we continue with reforms za elections.
From the beginning I believe that all these cases against IEBC were valid and Raila saw all the holes and even after elections he still saw more holes he could exploit.

2 Likes

i think he supported a side with the arguments that made most sense to him. i don’t think this was a side-side issue.
then again, no election can be perfect. but without shock value, this game will be played again in 2022.

The good thing about a call for fresh elections, is that the candidates knows, where to be looking for votes. You would be expecting this guys to be camped in some regions permanently. But, they aren’t.
SCoK, handed RAO a lifeline, but the guy seems not to be aggressive in seeking votes at all.

1 Like

i pose the question back to you. how is it obvious?

1 Like

Ibra hakukuwa so 4-2. Last time Maraga’s court did it, another bench faulted the decision.

True, the truth shall come out

1 Like

JUDGE NOT THAT U MAY NEVER B JUDGED.just a song i used to know.

1 Like

another conspiracy. confirmation bias.

Until the 17th gives us other conversations, allow us to humbly differ with your opinions and keep the RWNBP vs UOTP thing going. We will keep making the threads, you ignore the threads and all of us will be happy.

2 Likes

deal:)

2 Likes

I have. The 17th will make it all clear. When that time comes…Accept and Move On. (I am advising you in advance; I will be a sport and continue to do so 10 days after the results of the re-election are made public)

1 Like

Conspiracy makes for good conversation; ALWAYS :wink:

1 Like

I do not doubt the man’s political neutrality. He is neither NASA nor JUBILEE. What I question is his capacity for rational thinking.

Read this one more time, a CTRL C +CTRL V, of the reason why his court’s judgement was overruled in 2014.

[151] …The appellate Court, we would hold, made an error by overruling the finding of the trial Court, and making findings on previously-undisputed matters. It is worthy of note that the trial Judge, after deciding as he did, considered the effect of the irregularities on the election results, and found[SIZE=5] that these irregularities did not affect the declared result[/SIZE], the declared winner was still in the lead, and the candidate falling in the second position (1st respondent herein) retained that position.[SIZE=5] In these circumstances, there was no basis for the appellate Court overturning the trial Judge’s decision. [/SIZE][SIZE=4]You see why I question his capacity for rationality? He has shown, at least once, a bias for trivialities and against actual votes![/SIZE]

2 Likes

you and i are on the same page there. hapo tuko 1.

1 Like

The bull keeps his horns, no matter how sharp, until he tries them out on the villagers.

1 Like