This man Simon Mbugua

Gaychieth

let me take this opportunity and say that i schooled with this goon at eastleigh high school ,How he ended up in politics from how i remember him is beyond my recollection

his father is

Maisha hukuwaga hivyo. Everybody has their own path in this life.

Drugs cartel.

The thugs that run EA’s largest city…

Behind the scenes masters

But you are 40yrs.

Kwani alikua aje pale high school

I remember he used to sell mitumba gikomba

Akawa sijui chairman wa mitumba dealers hapo gikomba

Kidogo kidogo akatoka huko

Nikasikia anauza unga

na magari ya wizi

[MEDIA=twitter]1204442664122368001[/MEDIA]

nyinyi naona mnajua saimoh

hehee…iyo ugirimba ni ya watu wa isich… alumni wote najua huwa na kaurui flani

unajua kale kanyumba kalikua na shops za kuuza nguo on the corner of moi avenue and kenyatta av,opposite former barclays now naivas? it was his dad’s ,sijui kama waliuza ,waliiba but pesa wako nayo,so mitumba na carjacking sijaiiskia

alikuaga christian union,performed slightly well in math,cool guy very soft spoken with a funny greek accent ,except time ya away games where he was vocal in supporting,very enthusiastic in leading the team on…and wearing new uniform almost every month or maybe he was just too neat for eastlands,seemed like so tho

mi niliponea basi,but kuna ka u-superhero inatokelezeaga time ya noma,ni hokeystick tu nakosaga:D:D:D

budake ni mgani?

si unaona

the late billionaire, Mbugua Githere , mama yake alikua wa MWK,so the carjacking angle,mitumba na drugs doesn’t cut for this guy.Ofcourse with every mbirrionea ,alot of toes were stepped on

i think i remember some drama ya burial ya budake…[SIZE=1]kumbe ni kabastard[/SIZE]