This Man Sonko

peasants hawataona hivo ,akina kidero na waweru na hio decency yao huwa hawasaidii the common man ,sonko hupatiana hearses ,water na pesa

Degree ata thermometer iko nayo…this guy is an idiot

If I were to choose between Sonko and Kidero, I will go with Kidero every other time. Kama Kidero hayuko, Mbaru kama atakuwa tena.

umemalizia en’gui?

Hehe…hapa hatuko pamoja. Kidero ametuwaste sana. I thought his 20 degrees would help us. As of now I would just elect someone who can topple him but not sonko.

Simply put, I cannot vote for Sonko.

Btw in 2013 there was also a rich corporate guy who vied under Jubilee or Jp or cjui JAP or cjui ni TNA(7Gosh this party has metamorphosised) sijui jimmy mbaru or mburu…where is he? He is a worthy competitor than sonko…

Anxiously Waiting for the day Sonko will face the likes of Miguna,Sakaja for a live debate

Hehehe.
That guy will go with brass knuckles. Ukimwongelesha Osungu.dll anakuwahi moja ya kichwa.

Kidero has 1 degree. I have always said Sonko will never be Nairobi"s governor no matter how useless Kidero is. Reason 1. Party /Tribal Demographics.

Ha ha Kenya is past that point. It doesn’t matter whether he is a decomposing mzoga, he has support of the ICC duo.
Tribal kings wakisema, baaas, makondoo wanaingia laini. Raila Juu, Muthamaki Juu !

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]If there is a rabid dog running around your neighborhood, you’re probably not going to assume something good about that dog, and you’re probably gonna put your children out of the way. Anonymous
:p[/SIZE][/FONT]

Still waiting for that bisha

Wewe N.V come slore. Uende ukalishe macagarry hukooo…>
and it’s Keyser Söze.

[ATTACH=full]62571[/ATTACH]

i was not impressed by his behavior but kura yangu ni ya SONKO

2012 TNA gubernatorial candidate was Waititu
Jimnah Mbaru vied under the Alliance party of Kenya and was not affiliated to any coalition

That cringe moment yenye you feel waeza ng’oa macho usione. He got balls.