This Maurice Odumbe Nigga...

Hata @Mathice anaishi Thika road pale kimbo na hasumbui

HAHAHA, being forever known as a disgraced matchfixer? Attending interviews reeking of cheap akoho? Kama hiyo ndio kuwa na life experiences acha nibaki vile niko. You can hang on his nuts all you want, but fact is he is a washed up loser. All the “friends” that used to hang around him like ticks have abandoned him.Wewe ebu tuwekee achievements zako hapa tuone.

Wisdom is not punching a man who’s already down.
All the best to Odumbe as he tries to gather what’s left of his life.

Give the man a break, he’s currently the national cricket team coach, he’s easily the best ‘cricketer’ Kenya has ever produced, he has played in a world cup, he has traveled the world, he has fucked women who’ll never give you a second look, if he drops dead today he’ll make it in the news, you won’t. The man has lived! Trying too hard to discredit him just proves my point.

110% True…kama yule former MP, owner wa SouthEnd mall/kina Cyrus Jirongo etc…lakini ukitoka siasa leo, kesho uko matatani

JaLuo OKSECHI
:smiley:

:smiley:

But huyo jamaa awache upuss ni kama tuchukue sepp blatter kama chairman tukienda ku campaign World Cup finals ikuje Kenya

nobody owes him shit,that goes to all you mofos,in this life nobody owes you a favor,you got to live life fully and at the same time ensure you will have a comfortable life in the future.

Plausible.

If you do not identify with my perspective on life, tell yours so I can see the alternatives that exist. Instead you resort to cheap low IQ arguments and insults. You are the unaccomplished punk here. Kurva Blyat. Suka.

Thats true. Healthwise he doesnt seem too ok.

He messed up with his women/wife and thats what probably did him in. Reminds me of this former Kenya power guy I think its Gicheru. Apparently he fucked up with his wife who now begun revealing where his accounts are offshore.

You’re a low-life. A man who spends so much energy denigrating another man, who he doesn’t even know personally, is a pussy. I henceforth revoke your man card. Go gossip with your fellow bitches there at the corner.

IGNORANCE IS NEVER A DEFENCE IN A COURT OF LAW.

Your opinion no longer matters. I’ll gossip with your wife alright. Then i’ll ferk her