This place has turned toxic

The admin has one strong heart,being reminded everyday of your inadequacies is not an easy thing to deal with

[ATTACH=full]175825[/ATTACH]
Wait wazua still exists wtf!!

@Mundu Mulosi hebu kuja kidogo.

Copied from my reply to another post.

Kenyatalk has become so shitty, nothing is worth reading anymore! Low effort posts everywhere. And an influx of Tanzanian trolls who will turn this place to a Jamii forum kinda shit where it is a dick measuring contest all the way down.

I miss the good old days where I would wake up to a Political analysis by @GUKA then a Hekaya from @Kasighau who is now @mabenda4 or Tommy Lee Sparta , some flowers from @gashwin and some Health answers from akina @Luther12 . Occasionally, I would look at the jubilee devpts from Spear. Siku hizi ni upuss yote. Hakuna post ya maana. Fuuuuck!

PS
There is a mod called @The Tweet!? I have never heard of him/her! Kwani huwa wapi? Aliongezwa lini? Is that Deorro’s alter-account? I have been here for over 2 years and I have never seen him/her post/comment.

what do you expect when @uwesmake is the face of ktalk

Mzito that thing looks very slippery alafu there’s something about these black tights which is an instant turn off for me.

My village sweetheart, tomorrow it’s a celebration sema nikupeleke wapi…?

MadPhilosopher…could I just ask you a few questions on behalf of @Purple and no I am not her advocate please and do not have her perm?. Let us start here right? why is she a useless mod while she was recruited a few months ago? 2, what is she supposed to be doing to changamsha lazy villagers who cannot post a bean yet complain loudest when other posters refuse to post, oxymoron comes to mind? 3, what are Mods in general supposed to do to awaken a village, 4 this is a ‘truly online harsh attack’ on her person as she is a mod and one of the few female that come out to contribute to debates. But gorra tell you, this one is as hard as old boots.

I read your rant differently. Pick on some other Mod, not her. She cuts across the village in equal measures and deals with a lot of vitriol.

Tuandikie hekaya tutasoma.