This Shafting must come to an end : Peasants must wake up

Na mkikufa njaa huko Somalia no Arab nation has ever given a fuck.

It’s always Kenya, Uganda, U.S., Nigeria etc.

Today because they have remembered you have oil, Saudi and Qatar are starting to pretend to be friends. Because their oil is getting depleted and they know the oil carves down the rift valley plates. Before you couldn’t touch your oil.

Naenda wapi na hapa ni kwetu?

Tuko arab League

So you say. Mmesaidika aje by being in the Arab league?

Niwache

wewe umesaidikaje kwa kubelong kwenu

I’m a Kenyan. Kenya is not in the so called Arab league.

Arabia ni shida tu imetuletea. We send our girls and boys to work there and they are returned in coffins. Arabs are racist, murderous fucks.

And in the old days they were the slavers. Capturing hundreds of thousands of local bantus with the help of Somali merchants to be sold as slaves all over the world.

Nilienda pale Lamu island nikacheka after seeing broke ass Arabs. Payback is a bitch. Halafu drugs have destroyed them hadi ngozi ikakuwa black. Wengi ni homo peddling ass to mzungu tourists for money to buy drugs.

Today they are at the mercy of the bantu.

Kikuyus farm in Mpeketoni and feed them. Wamejaa Lamu market. Oh my.

The once mighty Lamu Arabs.

Arabs are shit. Somali “Arabs” are last year’s dog shit. The bastards cannot manufacture their own weapons. They use mzungu weapons to fight the same mzungu.

Uhuru is not to blame. Blame the katiba you voted for which requires the senate and parliament to agree on the revenue sharing bill and pass it. The only way the salaries, which includes even that of the governor will be paid is for the treasury to give a small refundable advance to counties to pay salaries. In the last financial year, the same problem occurred and salaries were paid in September.

Hehe izi ngombe Huwa zinajiskia saana

Wacha watu wachunishwe na wasithubutu kusema ouch.

Haiyaa…kumbe makendee hii dry ni ya Moqdisho

Eiiiish…my fren :D:D:D