This took me back in time

My favourite lines were “I cant sleep, eat, drink and even shower. All I do is think about you” … all the while najilea kishenzi.

1 Like

Lilrogers be like…

[ATTACH=full]17333[/ATTACH]

Hakuna jina kama hurted, hurt past tense ni hurt.

Sasa ndio hii nightmare yangu ku correctiwa again

Wengine hapa tayari walikuwa mafisi in class 5

A certain F1 boy wrote me a letter while I was in class 8, telling me he wants to “remove soot” with me. I corrected his grammar with a red pen na nikampea 36%.

Now you know why I love osungu.gif.

3 Likes

WEEE KAWAMBUI ULIANZA USHOGA CLASS 8

Looks like it hurted your Osungu too

1 Like

mbuyu alikua fisi and he was giving you hints; use face to face communication, dont leave paper trails

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

waah…

My letter to a certain beautiful Meru chic in primo was intercepted by her uncle. Got ambushed kwa tv room just before football made in Germany ianze. Sema two hot slaps na kuchokiwa na mtu mzima. “Unataka kutuharibia mtoto?!”
Still, nilimnyanyua later in life

2 Likes

l rem my crush in primo was called viola wanja…this gal was just an awesome chic…she was also the hottest
chic in class so competition ilikuwa noma, na been tommy a small boy nilisoma na izi wazee think they were 22 while l was 10yrs old
this mafakas were big…and the funny thing niliwacha shule…rem in class 6…l decided to write her a letter…
nika enda kwa uncle alikuwa fisi nikasanya magazine kwake nikasanya words kuandika iyo letter…
l put it in her bag…the next day l was shy kama kawaida nikijuwa alisoma iyo letter…
ilipofika breaktime nikipita place naona other gals wakinicheka…kumbe letter ilisomwa na all gals in class:mad::frowning:

letter finally ikafikiya class teacher…and l was made to read it infront of the class…(sema humiliations)
to make it worse the class teacher told me to go see the headmaster…(ukiambiwa uende kwa headmaster know you are dead…he was the most feared person in primo)

kufika kwa head-master uko unaingia kama ume-piga magoti ata mtu anaweza fikiria ni kanisa iko uko

l told him nimetumwa kwake na class teacher…nikamwambiya ni juu ya kuandikia barua viola…

the headmaster demanded to see the letter …so had to go back to class to get it…
nikarudi kwake akasoma…and he smiled:D akaniambiya wacha umalize shule kwanza wasichana watakuja sawa…

l didnt expect dat reaction from him…nikajibu sawa…

l was about to leave…akaniambia hii office huwezi toka ivo…
lala apa …:frowning: nikachapwa viboko tatu nikambiwa go to class

kufika class teacher akaniongeza viboko tano…:frowning:

to the gals l was a loser but to the guys l was a hero :rolleyes: maboys walinipea heshma kidogo

dat incident made me lay low with gals nikiwa primo…
after a while viola started kunichezea chezea…but l was not entertaining her bu11shit (haha nilikaa ngumu)

she eventually wrote me a letter and apologized lakini the ufala in me didn’t reply it :mad:
kwanza nilirarua nilipo soma

we cleared class 8:( bila kumake another move

FFW…she went to moi gals naye tommy akaenda 106 karuri high skool…

in high skool nikajuwa bhangi na fombe na kuhump ma hooker wa 106 :slight_smile:

FFW…after many years tukapatana facebook …mucene mingi unakuwagaa wapi? tommy ata sijui ni ufala ama ni grudge after all dat time bado l dont feel her:( and l still remember the humiliation

SAA Hii ata sijui anakuwaga wapi…:oops: sikuwai kula yeye ma ata kuguza tit:mad:

1 Like