THIS WAS MY REPLY TO SOME THREAD

As a philosopher once said religion is an opium of the poor…

There is nothing wrong by being spiritual, btw a person knws himself and his worth by being spiritual. But being religious is a vanity of all vanities. Religion has killed more humans than all diseases combined.
All conflicts and wars in the human history can be attributed to some form of religious fanatism.

I can’t purport to knw if there is life after death but what I knw and believe religion is an inhibitor to human beings and they would achieve more with out it.

1 Like

W

Weeeb deev. Profile pic nayo. Nitakudiss kwa another forum.

Energy can neither be destroyed nor created.

The ‘soul’ as many religion will attest to is the most precious commodity that a human poses. The soul is the one that goes to heaven pagatory or hell as they say.

The soul is pure energy and when one dies it takes ana form. Anyone who say when you die nothing happens is wrng. Your energy takes ana form as simple as that.

1 Like

Energy ni physics buda.kama soul ingekuwa energy then it could be converted, generated or even stored.

yes no li

Yes. no proof of afterlife. it just like someone telling us how he took 36 bullets without any protection and lived. I dont deny, but before I buy the claim, authenticate logically in a reasonably fallacy proof way.

1 Like

Physics ya primary. Energy is never generated, its converted from one form to another.

Physics 101
Energy can not be created nor destroyed. It’s only converted to forms that’s useful. That the most basic explanation of energy.

As for storage kinetic energy is stored as potential energ, bodies required the first spark when we were conceived.

Energy just changes form, so when we die the energy within us transforms to ana entity.

@Cypher254 hapo umeshinda.

There isnt much of freewill for people who are threatened and kept in eternal suspense. Everybody would toe the line if you were shown burning sulphur and brimstone. The only reason why that would be hidden is probably because there is nothing thereafter.

Let us rant. After all these forums are for ranting. We dont look for converts here.

True. and I like that opinion…even in todays kenya, fanaticim has thousands of casualties in recent past. from politics to religion.

U’re making a very big assumption that a soul is pure energy.what makes you say that?

Its more than just energy.what about thought, emotion and an individuals personality.

Energy can be measured how do you measure “soul energy”

In classical and quantum physics energy cannot be created or destroyed. There is little opposition to that. Too much of quantum physics is shooting in the dark

Simple because every living thing has inert energy. Take for example fossil oil, in its state it’s state little or no use can come from it but when it’s broken down to different products then you have your power source for your automobiles.

When it comes to soul I will refer to ma earlier post, all religions value the soul and the Christians say that the flesh can be destroyed but not ones soul. That’s energy if it’s not tell me what is.

Simplicity is the best answer.

Those are by products of the human soul, as @Ingia say quantum physics is one theory that scientists are still working on and they haven’t cracked it. It’s an infinite subject of dark matter and ish.

You cant measure energy that you dnt understand. We are not there yyet. How the human body ticks nobody can fully explain. Once this is done humans will live forever. By saying for ever I dnt mean heaven or any representation of it.

It is not energy and what most people call soul the bible say that when a man dies nothing continues living after him.

The idea of a living soul that continue living after one dies is a corrupt christian teaching that the bible does not teach.

The idea of an heaven is funny and utopian, but the idea of a devil is very funny and seems to be straight from Arabian nights. A devil who is in prison but is still causing mayhem here. The human race is just a point in time in the history of this earth, and after us, who knows, maybe dear old tortoises will be the next master species. W cant be here forever. We are just a point in time and very vulnerable.