this will make my year

Boss
celebrations za epl tulichoka nazo kitambo sana,like I said we have done that 20 TIMES.

Tuko no 6 because we have been involved in 5 competitions but nyinyi ni watu wa game moja per week so hiyo najua huelewi

You are forgetting that we are in the FA cup for final son. That is why we have been playing midweek for the last two three weeks

Don’t son me,mi si wenu bana

We ata inaonekana hushiki kile nasema,we have been in several competitions,won one and already in the final of another…Chelsea benefited from having no midweek matches for nearly the whole season,which is different from United’s season

ukishindwa kuelewa hiyo sijui,labda tukuchoree diagrams na charts ndio ushike

Are you saying it is impossible to win the league when you are commited in the UCL or Europa league?
[ol]
[li]Liverpool, Everton and Stoke city were also not in UCL or Europa League but they are not winning the league[/li][li]Ajax (the team you’ll be facing in the final) is second in the league and may actually win their league yet they had similar commitments as Manutd[/li][/ol]

Boss and how i saw man u fans celebrate the EFl cup or its more glorious than the epl trophy??

One game per week for Chelsea was an advantage to them,freshness of the squad was evident

1.Everton and stoke city have inferior squads in comparison to Chelsea’s,Liverpool were kept out by having a small squad

2.Ajax don’t have the same commitments because they have played lesser number of matches and also their league is a bit weak with not enough competition

I didn’t mention anywhere that the league cup is ‘more glorious’,all I did was state that United have won the epl a record number of 20 times and that by now the novelty of it has worn off to the United fans

umeelewa?

The way i saw them wakisherehekea EFL ingekuwa EPl tungekuwa tushawaachia kenya juu ya kelele.

so you mean uniteds position six may have been affected by them participating in Europa league??

Ulikuwa unataka walie

A number of factors but that was one

Umeanza kuingiza mafeelings??Afte poa

Inaitwa banter

How about Tottenham who were in the champions league and are still in the title race?

When we’re they knocked out?