This woman fears DNA test

I live for moments like this. The great ktalk hasn’t let me down. I choose to learn from other people’s mistakes.

Saa hii wanawake sio kama vile before. That was sensible reaction 50 years ago. In this day and age, wanawake wamefungua duka. Kuanika kuma kila mahali. What with all the sexting, tinder swiping, fùckbooking, twittering, WhatsApping na attitude ya " my-body-my-choice-go-fùck-a-tree-usiniletee-mimi-si-wenu"

I disabled for the statuses.sitaki watu waone am viewing their status

[SIZE=5][FONT=tahoma]sherehekea matunda ya kukula dry baba[/FONT][/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]342464[/ATTACH]
Gani ndio watu hufanya?

Mimi I’m with @Agwambo on this one. In as much as we aspire to be red pilled, we should also be reasonable. Inaeza kuwa ni yako na pia inaeza kuwa sio yako. Ungefanya tu DNA surreptitiously and bombard her with the results when she least expects. Siku hizi DNA no rahisi sio kama kitambo tulikuwa tunatishiwa eti ni 300K. With around 30K utafanya. What if the kid is yours and he or she comes to hear later from her bitter mother how you rejected him/her? Anyway, Mimi ndio maana at this time sitaki kudry fry dem mwenye siezi oa.

wewe nawe umekuwa mjuaji sana kwa ii kijiji…kila situation umepitia ama your alter egos:D
kadanganye toto jinga na huko…meff

Kuona mengi bro.
Was a kamba from Kitui actually

Homie alikuwa anakamua kunguru Fala haijuikucount safe days.

In other words you want to poke your nose in other people’s business but don’t want them to know that you did… pewa lesso mbili baba :D:D

@Mosafa unateseka kweli hii dunia kama jina lako. Anyway, is this the same woman who claimed when someone cheated asamehewe?

Yes Baba…same woman… dumped her juzi

Borehole, yes.Smelly pig, no.

Iyo kitu huwanga na unuhinu at times but sitarajii mcoondu kama qewe ajue

Nafikirianga wewe ni alpha lakini you are just a beta male! Sasa nini hii unasema?

Jidinye NVchieth

These days, nobody but you the dude needs to know a paternity test was conducted. Nobody…I mean a cheek swab of a clean baby mouth is a breeze…And that’s it.