This woman has a very beautiful house

I think her french man, a father to one of the boys has supported her big time too. And her Nyali home is equally beautiful. She is hardworking too apart from the favours.

I hear she in the rinsing business.

Stunning property. I once watched a video of her, entertaining her parents. Must be on some Betty Kyalo show can’t remember what it is called.
I watched it here on KT. V impressive. And she is humble too.

Alai tried sayings so she she had an internet fight with her but the point didn’t go far. Could be true tho. I find her to be very loaded.

She has equally built her parents and grandparents beautiful homes.

She has tonnes of money. To afford two homes in Lavington is no joke. But @sani usually knows the source.

Ni hard kuget by the way. She has actually influenced many women to go that single mother route even if means them divorcing their husbands. She has many such women admirers.

She has not wasted her money like other celebs but Kenyans will still discredit her for that. And she takes care of her kids.

She has homes in Nairobi too? Noma sana. I have always known her to be staying in Mombasa. Huyu ako loaded.

A mansion in Bondo, a house in Nyali, two homes in Lavington and other houses she’s built for her parents and grandparents.

That has nothing to do with hardwork. Being smart and cunning, yes. But not really hardwork.

Regardless, hakuna pesa ya rahisi hii dunia.

Yes, that cunning and such is what I called “hard work”. Not really hard work but hio.

Are you not happy about her smarts? she could have blown up all that money. Does not matter how she made it. Most of how she made it could be gossip…
How she has invested it is the issue.

Alisema pia she has a well maintained apartment in the Swiss.
I weighed it with an even hand

Nyali with European geriatrics? Ati all that money comes from a touring company. Riba ya madush

Hii ndo ile vako sasa counselor wangu anapenda kuni dai. “Gaza it doesn’t matter how u start a race what’s important is how you finish”

Akothee lazima ni wash wash ama ma drugs queenpin

Great landscaping can transform an average house to marvelous. I was watching this guy called i_am_marwa and his sister Dee Mwango on youtube. They built their mom a beautiful house in Kisii but what impressed me the most was the layout of their compound. Alot of times you find kenyan homes built with no foresight of where the driveway will be or the vegetation. It’s just one big mess. Before one builds a house they should give just as much thought to the types of trees that will be planted, the hedges and flower gardens because that’s what really brings out the beauty.

The tour company was actually started less than three years ago when she had made all this money. Speaking of tour companies, what’s with the crase everybody I know is opening such.