Throwback Thursday. Junk we used to eat

I’ve had this hanging on my wall since I was in my twenties. That’s how much I believe in it

It will. Try to understand and practice the philosophy of Ho’oponopono.

Umesahau kama huwa unanichokoza pia:D:D:D and you’re here whining??
Pambana na hali yako:D:D

We used to pass this sweet wholesale shop coming back from school. Once in a while they will throw away expired sweets and us like vultures we’ll start feasting on them. They used to be so sticky.

Sukari nguru.

Am I the only dude who hunted real time in Nairobi while growing up? Well, I was brought up in an Eastlands estate and we used to hunt for dik diks (sp) where the current APTC and GSU colleges stand. That was way back in the late 70’ and early 80’s…

:D:D:D nikipata bibi nitawacha hizi tabia lakini wewe na Shosho lazima mmexchange mate.
Nataka niwe kama Alfred rafiki yangu fulani,tangu aoe ametokea mshipa kubwa kwa sura hapo juu ya macho,na hataki story zangu…sijui hawa mabibi amefanya yeye nini he is very focussed and i think part of his focus is to drop me as a friend

:D:D:D next time I have to see you in person nikupatie thru pass kwa Awinja ndio uwache hii tabia

Uko wapi nikuje,niko hapa Ciata mall…

Kimakia story yetu ni ndefu sana na hakuna leakage.

Ahhh kumbe uko hii area,tanunulia Nyarwath chang’aa siku moja.Atasema yote.Hakuna siri ya watu wawili

Leo siko within, ngojea weekend ntakushtua

kuna offer ya tissue?

Templar wa MaTissue alipotea

He pointed me towards the thread but tbh I answer this question everyday. Sawa wewe mnunulie. End result is what is most important. Awinja.

Ahhh @The_Black Templar ndio hujua hizo,aliendaga wapi jameni

I was an expert when it came to trapping chiswa…our cousin would go a step further and use weed to smoke them out.
We also fished in small rivers, hunted vituyu using our grandpas dogs, trapped isindu and ofcourse trekked for over 5km to look for mkombelo in some forest near navakholo…all that during school holidays

ulipoa calif by any chance? those were my holiday antics :D:D:D tulikua tunatembea hadi indaa kungojea orbit na Big G rejects,We used to pay the watchie 5 bob tunaingia na kungoja hadi wheel barrow ikam na merchandise,tuna rudi mtaani na kuanza biz ya chewing gum,hio time ka ndururu could take you places.Other shenanigans was the truck from NAS

https://www.abchomeandcommercial.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Flying-termites.png

When it rained and these bugs would come out. I would collect them and eat them… Till to this day, I wonder why the hell I was eating these things…

If you grew in Calif, then you know my cousins the ‘KAUGIS’