Thug life...

By the way that guy being mugged ni mlami ama ? i am seeing my own things. On sundays especially the F2 toiz with the long coats; a trend that i find extremely shaddy,even when its extremely hot, they wear them the coats and have adopted a funny walking style, ni kama they have thorns up their butts.

2 Likes

Watoto wa siku hizi wana maneno, na wanavaa sleeping pajamas to town.

I am usually left speechless sometimes some even wear flip flops, By the way on sundays if you are a town guy avoid deserted streets or they will pounce on you.

@admin should open a crime section kama Ile ya klost…we see what those kids with tu funny names are up to…these days Karen is really bad almost everyday there is an incident…kama sio boda boda thugs it’s a break in or car jacking…Back in the day we had a strong residents association complete with volunteers and reservists working with the cops at Hardy…siku hizi sijui vipi

2 Likes

Gai fafa…I used to pass through luthuli avenue daily majioni carrying a laptop. Hii raia ingenipata sijui ingekuaje :eek::eek::eek:

si mtume @Jirani huko apatie hawa maharamia two hot slaps and a sweep mpaka wapate adabu, ama yeye kazi yake ni kujichocha hapa kijijini tu?

the secret of carrying a laptop in the CBD is hiding it in plain sight…ukibeba zile swiss backpack my firend you will be mugged…as for me i do carry mine with a normal bag and sling it over one shoulder like it’s nothing important

3 Likes