THUGS ON GENERAL MATHENGE DRIVE WESTLANDS

Wait until someone asks for efidensi ya black wodow… Sorry… Black gate

Its not a kichochoro ni vile bro ya weta has left the roads in shambles. Walichimba but no recapeting for long time now. Sasa kama barara iko adjacent to West Gate is bad like that sasa Kayole ikoje, hii gava needs to pull up socks, all main roads in Nrb now have potholes! Reach husband amenishow twende out dinner a Japanese restraunt Furusito in the vicinity nikamshow Ive had enuff drama lemme just stay home. He’s like trauma is treated by reliving it. Systematic desensitization.

Me huwa na wahurumia but nimeona wako ruthless. Nyundo ilipiga window style ingine yaani even in the movies its not tht dramatic! Alafu they’re so confident and menacing hata kama sura ni ya mtoi. Leo nimejua ni God huprotect wadhi.

Eldama Ravine Road huwa lonely sana hapo thugs can take there sweet time !!!

Those satanists do not care. They will sexually assault and murder you in front of your children if they get a chance. They have no humanity left in them at all. When u see them shot dead at point-blank range don’t allow any leakages of sympathy to escape your soul.

Hiyo road has been a mess for such a long time sijui wanfanya nini , mchanga ya red nikama ocha fulani nyeri ! hao ma boys haikosi wata torokea deep blue

You mean deep sea???

Heeeeh!!! God forbid ohhh!!! Can you imagine my brother, that they once stalked my frens dad.from mashakaya, we hadi kwao. Raped the girls mpaka wa class 7 ,made them cook for them.as they watch telly. Hawa ni mapepo. But kusema kweli nikiona wamekula copper,I.feel sad bcz they’re so young,kama Mwani uliona mwili? Like a skeleton hata hio pesa mob hawawezi Kula poa. They look worse malnourished than hata chokora. Wen ur a mother u really feel it. Some I hear are not from poor background ni thrill tuu wanasaka. Hawa watoto vile nimewaona theyre on drugs juu even the eyes look so red. I always feel its poverty driving them to crime.Kama Mwani nilikua namuombea ajisalimishe so tht mtoi asiwe orphan. That kid of his and clea adi VYBZ is so handsome. Now he’s an orphan with a very ugly past. This thing is demonic. How can you beat s1 in the head with a hammer or stab a pregnant woman? Wale wamereform the story they give is like someone possesed by demons. Kwanza they mix all kinds of drugs ati even during mob justice theyre numb to pain. I wish wapate kazi.waache hio life. Pesa ya haramu can’t.help you.Especially if you kill for it.

Polepole tu , January hainipeleki vizuri[ATTACH=full]149319[/ATTACH]

Yaani @pamba uko tuu kwa pub unajibamba while sisi huku tunapigwa manyundo? Infact Leo nimerealise mukienda strike tumeisha coz nowadays its robbery on bodas! Inspector can you investigate hii mambo ya boda coz its now the transport of choice for waizi.

Video ya thugs on general mathege,sioni link?

Sasa ofisa mtu nne naibia the next car to you meaning you’re right next to them but theyre working on the guy adjacent to you, utatoa IPhone or IPad uanze kurecord. Wewe ninaona unataka nikufe wewe! I just had to be outta, hata karibu niache gari plus all my valuables nikimbie na mguu, hawa watu what if they decide that bcz your car is new wanataka waende anatha mpango with your car. Wakuekee boot. Wakimaliza shughuli Yao they nini you. Heh! Boss napenda maisha na mwili yangu sana staki kupewa ukedu. I don’t understand how you can endanger pples lives kuwaambie warecord, u can record if ur out of danger but your immediate neighbor is facing a hammer n a pistol alafu wewe ndio unajifanya otero wa kuwarecord. Boss, is that not suicide?

I almost bought a dash cam pale ebay due to the madness on our roads but I thought I can postpone.Now with such kind of things happening I think I will buy one right away it might help one day.

Was at muguga green. Boosting my way to an undisclosed location in Kyuna!

Never ever try , wachia cctv hiyo kazi

My people arm yourself in your cars buy yourselves pepper spray or a taser. Put it under the driver or passenger seat…

Kupigwa manyundo?? Ahahahahaha mtaani kupigwa manyundo means something else kabisaa

Sorry madam

Weka map hapa!

Kyuna ama kieni??