Thuraku

:D:D:D:D…ES hukuwa unaogopa wewe na village queen mkikatwakatwa na hizo majani ya sugarcane :confused::confused:

puthy can make you do weird things

leta hekaya bro

much much later tukiwa wakubwa alikubali, story for another day

kwani kwenu ni happy valley?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

couldnt stop laughing, hekaya on point.

leta hekaya vile uliyajua hayo

I have massacred a platoon of thuraku to avenge you ES

how now?by hot water,jivu moto or killing one at a time?

Yeah
Tell us how you did it

totally relatable

Huyu mkale @kalel amepiga nduru moja warlike zikahepa…

Umenikumbusha a few weeks ago i was working on a place which had some dirt which I decided to clear, the easy part. Then commenced my work but wolololo kumbe the caterpillar like worm with stinging nettles had crawled up my trousers and was looking for a new comfortable place to rest, as it was very near my bags i felt something move and instantly guts told me i was harbouring an enemy. Weuuuweeeh i decided to shake it off it started stinging my inner thigh i had to quickly lower my pants without a care of anyone around. It was in a plot luckily most were indoors.

I can’t divulge the strategy employed but we took it step by step

But this were the worst enemies while picking coffee those days. This is only comparable to stinging nettles, it could easily ruin your day.

My fren, I’m a pure breed from rware boss, iko chida

This guy deserves 50Kcr…

No. But everything you have described is exactly as it was in my part of the world. Parallel universe? Doppelgangers?

He he he!
Ati Doppelgangers and yet you cannot differentiate between a Vitz and an Actros…

Ever cared to enquire? Boss,I can even tell the difference between a side loader,a top loader and a gantry. But again,we got nothing to prove,or do we?