Tiktok beats Google to become the most visited site in the world.1st time it has been dethroned in 15 years

Maliza hiyo brainless faggot ya kujipaka mascara na cutex

Nowadays it allows 3 minutes for videos

Lakini the traffic hits the same server or rather group of servers, technically I would assume the requests are the same whether from a browser or an app.

It depends on what you use it for nowadays even businesses use it for promotions.

Wajinga hawaelewi kitu na wako busy ku-criticize :D:D:D
YouTube felt so threatened by TikTok that it introduced YouTube Shorts, FB nayo ikakimbia kuweka Reels. But washienzi hapa wanadhania these billion dollar companies that actually spend millions of dollars on market research don’t know what they’re doing.

Every teenege is on Tiktok nowadays.
And I mean E.V.E.R.Y

Na Kwani you want to tell us that being an App doesn’t link it to the domain? Use ur brains for once.

You look at comments from an ignoramus like @MikeOck unashindwa shida ya Africa iko wapi.
To him an app is an entirely different animal and access is not based on dns lookups :D:D

:D:D:D

You stupid bonobos tagging me in this thread need to know how analytics software works . They solved the problem of measuring requests vs entire pageloads decades ago na nyinyi mko hapa behaving like you’ve figured out nuclear fusion

Wewe na u beta wako umefika wapi maishani ukatushinda ? Arent you here with us on ktalk and maybe even typing from your parents servant quarters.

Tutaongea ukitoa kamisi chief

Vaa Dera urudi ukatingishe matako Huko tiktok

Wewe umemaliza shift kutingiza matako huko instagram. Mimi sio nyanyako bana. I suffer no fools and in not about to start. Shoga wewe

hehe, he who has farted is the angriest. A bonobo proverb. Kubali we ni chihuahua, tiktok addict. Kenyatalk ni pa wazee, sio pa kuona underage wakitingisha haga

Inakaa nyanyako alikuwa pioneer pale Sabina joy and you are taking after the family trade

Na wewe ni mzee aje, mlikuwa naye pale ukiuza tako, sio ? Shoga mzee

Hiyo si ndiyo biashara ya family yenyu your mother probably taught you how to suck dick for money ndiyo maana uko tiktok ukijaribu kuongeza customer base

Was brainwashed into thinking tiktok was teenagers haven until recently motive ilikuwa kusafisha cornea now am hooked kama fuakin

That’s what I’m aiming to achieve, honestly. But I know it’s not possible for me to do it all by myself. The only reason why I prefer website development companies to handle my website is because of the professionalism. You can never compare your knowledge to that of them because they studied it in school, while most of us only have some skills about it. And never say these guys are expensive because they offer quality, tbh. https://www.codica.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-marketplace-website/ This link will give you a perfect explanation of what I’m saying