'Till death do us apart' SCRATCH THAT SHIT

Naskia mnataka ku retire? Hehehehe…

Mimi husema if it’s not working hapana lazimisha if it’s working sawa…no need of stressing oneself. What he should do is appreciate the time they shared and assume she played her role and it’s time may be for someone else to pick from where she left…hamna haja ya machungu.

Mimi sijawahi kuwa stressed na relationship. I understand hizi feelings huwezi lazimisha…

In this life only trust your shadow hata wewe unaweza jisaliti :D:D

Mama watoto akianza ku behave wiredly just know that kuna mtu uko nje anapakuliwa vilivyo for better for worse hakuna nowdays man kama huna pesa kunguru haezi kurespect

Relaax brathe, hiyo ndio Iko Kwa sasa:D:D

The woorld is chocking with opportunities. Any man who cannot pull up his bootstraps deserves to have his wife eaten thoroughly

Kosa pesa umjue mkeo ama gaofrend…:D:D
Mimi kama team planteshen I know how true this statement is. Sijajipata hapo yet but shemeji yangu alifanywa mazarau

A broke man should never consider marriage. A rich man should never entertain monogamy :D:D
Hii maneno niku balance tu

Ukiona mwanaume ako nairofi kazi na bibi ako ushago respect the dude what you dont know doesn’t harm you mwanamke anaweza kuua na depression

Wewe mwenyewe pesa huna. You just came with fake pics. I wouldn’t be surprised if what you make isn’t that far off from 9k.

Never give anyone the power to determine your emotions. And also never be the reason someone is crying. Always consider other but never focus too much on yourself. That way you achieve a peaceful life. Mimi mwanamke hawezi ni tesa hata akuje na dumba…why? I learnt am the one who decides how I feel.
Always remember relationship does not mean you own anyone. It’s an agreement. Why hurt wakitoka…?

Mimi venye naona. Your wife amevumilia since COVID which has been almost 2 years with us. In the meantime ulianza kusoma alijurudisha kwa market probably wewe hukunotice cause you were depressed. Now kuna beta meo amepata and that’s why she’s so confident of leaving you.

Never quote me u filthy dog

Hii story ya bibi kuwacha jamaa yake huwa mnaichamgamkia sana. Sijui nyote ni philosophers by experience?

It’s a topic we can all relate to…hii thread itafika six pages. Nangoja elders wafike…mgtow chief sijamuona…:smiley:

This is a test for you as a man,are you going to stick to your principles or you will start simping and begging her

Leo tunakesha hapa. We cant be preaching to deaf ears day in, day out

Many people out there wanateseka for not appreciating this one fact about relationships.

:D:D:D nigga huwa unajiona important with ni evidence. Nakumbuka ukisema picha ya Kiza ukitaka kushtua watu. :D:D:D broke nigga ulifhani picha fake ya westi joint ndio itatushtua. Pumbavu.

Once you are aware of yourself utaona hakuna kitu ya kukupatia stress hii dunia.