Time Flies: Then and Now....the Obama Family

:D:D

woi i dread the day that ma daughter will start wearing such clothes. Coz she will.

Eeeh. kwani ni wako? Some other nigger is going to take her away for like 50 years.

1 Like

dude no parent want to see or concieve an Idea that their daughter will be dry fried by somebody. the signs will be there and i dread that day coz i can or wouldnt do anything. its the same feeling in a dream where you fall and and you know you gonna fall.

Why do some parents then push their daughters to get married when they get to a certain age? Ati si utafute mtu muanze maisha na yeye.

Disclaimer: Am not talking about me.

Hehehe… amejitaja… LMFAO.

There reaches a time when the paro stops seeing you as a child. That the juncture that grandchildren will be asked for.

ni WEWE.

Ofcourse…But you have been doingthe same to other people’s daughters. Kwa hivyo kaza mshipi.

true dat

Hahaha, nimesema sio mimi.

come you take me to your paroz and they will stop bothering for a while. when they resume i will score a score in your uterus and they will rest their case.

Ofcourse…But you have been doingthe same to other people’s daughters. Kwa hivyo kaza mshipi.

Weka picha ya sio wewe hapa…You have previously indicated that you are late.