Time to be honest - this is not sustainable

yes and i don’t owe you an apology,cold chieth

Kesho na Friday kuna nini

love him or hate him he is the cic

I would wager that,the over 3TRILLION shillings kenya has added to its public debt since jubilee took over,nearly a third has been pocketed by few individuals!!!
The looting that has taken place has been wanton!

Looting cases ndio zinaendelea huko ndani

Luke 13:28
"In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves being thrown out. Verse Concepts
Matthew 13:

Friday ndio najua ukiwekwa court ni hadi Monday lakini leo ni Wednesday jameni . :smiley:

How I eagerly wait for that day… I admire the spirit of the Asian countries especially Singapore and S.korea. One day we will wake up to find kenya a failed state due to greed and I hope that would be the day the middle class will join the poor to demand accountability.

tano tena thuraku… you thought voting for a fellow mungiki will exempt you from corruption!!!

T

This shafting without lube has always been there; actualize 30% PAYE and16% VAT = equivalent to atleast 46%

the government t is just a reflection of the society. If we are not honest at the individual and family levels, then it’d be foolish to expect there to be saints who can be voted in to manage our taxes transparently right?

na bado kumi freshi za uncle ruto,utapasuka sungusungu

kumira kumira wembe ni ule ule

C&P

I can’t imagine kama mm ndio nilipigia hawa wezi kura…yani ungenipata hapo mbele eti wembe ni Ule Ule nimeamini wembe ni Ule Ule inakata upande wa NASA na vile vile upande wa JUBILEE anyway Acha niwachie hapo

But that does not mean the other side was any better.We need better options next time

This crap is soo old and naive idiot

Uhuru is not his father, by the time his father died he was only but a child. Can you hold a son responsible for the fathers ways, if he chooses his own path?
“The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself” Ezekiel 18:19-20

Majority of Kenyan’s have never touched a penny of government money, indeed many have had their pay stolen for many years’ cereals, coffee, pyrethrum etc. While many others had their income sources destroyed by beneficiaries of imported contaminated produce over they years. Strugglers are weakened and have no spare capacity to fight.
In many cases Kenyans have no actual input on selection of leaders, the voting is rubber stumping a selection that has determined by someone else.

These Kenyans need to be awakened,they need to be taught

Majority of Kenyan are self-employed, most have no contact with public funds, and those who do are linked into the funds through people working within the government bodies. It is a few people responsible for raiding the tax paid in by the many, as well as damaging opportunities and livelihood of many.

Corruption outlasts the president of the day; it is embed deep in public service institutions and politically connected people. Public service employees could be employed for 40 +yrs, while the term of the president is much shorter. In the past, some of our presidents were at the forefront of devising corruption schemes and gave it liberty to spread far and wide in our institutions.

This is the first time we have a concerted effort to deal with the vice.
Let’s us give them a chance, to root out the vice. At the same time maintain the pressure against it. If they fail to root out corruption, a time will come when Kenyan’s will take the law into their hands and tyre fire all those people. Let no one rejoice they have received bail; they are on “a wanted list”.

Achana na hii ngombe, the type hudinyiwa Bibi na anasema its fate! Nigga is so blinded na those myopic thuraku glasses hata haoni whats going on. Atleast most uthamaki defense forces now see ni kubaya.