Time will prove me right

used oil iko na kazi moja rukarative sana, kusondeka wood preservative, you boil it in a huge drum as you add water and omo then stir it till you get a thin mix then add the color of your choice, kisha kimbia indaa uchukue containers za 4 litres then enda kirinyaga rd kwa printer wa label aandike Gashwin Wood Preservative na slogan Protects timber for 1000 yrs.
dont forget to put the expiry date.
thank me later.

Over the last one year marafiki zako wangapi wamenunua wood preservative?

To all kikuyu traitors supporting ruto …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjy7-M5vAUk

[U][B]link[/B][/U]

siasa imenishinda,

All things held constant ile vita ina ngoja Kenya…ata sijui.

wengi saana, kuna building boom in all major centers, how many new hardwares stores are there in your hood

prophet of doom

Issokey. Hope I am wrong.

Mbaara ndiri mwago,
001 economy noose dived in 1997 during the kaya bombo attacks, haijawai recover

Two wazeees fighting…fight fight fight fight…Omosh should not be involved anywhere during the fight…fight fight fight

I blocked you.
I can’t even see what you just typed.
Diep.

don’t mind him y’all. He means “intellectual”.

[ATTACH=full]247865[/ATTACH]

If youths should act let them do it legally. We have youths that are lawyers, bloggers and activists. We also have technology. We can expose these leaders vizuri sana.

Hakuna kitu unajua wewe, niulize mimi nilichanga maharagwe na ndama ndio jaluos and luhyas from Huruma in IDP camps huko Nandi county wakule. On the night of Kiambaa church burning, Ruto was in Nairobi with babuon trying to fight back and take their victory. If Ruto is guilty by virtue of being the kale leader then, Babuon is also guilty of the murder and arson in Kawangware during 2017. A lie told so many times will still be a lie. Kiambaa wasn’t planned. It was burnt out of frustrations. Raids by kyuk youths were planned from there and after their execution, the assailants would run back and hide in the church. They knew nobody would touch them there. Happened twice. Third time kale youths did the unthinkable. Something that is regretted to this day. Kids, women and the elderly were never targetted even during battles and raids of the 1800s. The other day a guy who was number 14 on the ICC ocampo list passed on yet his deeds during the PEV were heroic in saving lives and livestock. He saved a shiney eyed family and took their dairy cattle instead of leaving them zichukuliwe zote, zichinjwe watu wakule kwa IDP camp. Soon after there was peace, the dairy cows zilirudi kwa mwenyewe bar one which had died coz of lack of animal feed. Nakuambia uniulize mimi. Your deep hatred and bias of some quarters don’t make your so called facts to be true. Just a babuon sheeple ready to swallow anything that he jizzes or says. Yes, you admitted

will the wounds of 07/08 ever heal?

Apparently you were not a victim so I can understand why to you , it’s all a joke . To you , all kikuyus & kisiis were beloved by kalenjins and there were no i’ll attitudes about them and their land which is an issue politicians politicised and weaponised , …it’s all well documented …

So , all the blood spilt and the tears wept was a huge broadway play to explain away in one sentence while defending a dirty politician … Don’t try that bullsh** with me , i will never lie for or cleanse a politician …I am not that stupid .

I am a kikuyu na siezi sanitise or blindly follow or defend JOMO KENYATTA , KIBAKI or UHURU for sh** , they don’t feed me or give a fck about my well being , i also dont give a fck …i am not a fanatic … my I.Q won’t permit me !

Just say how many people you killed or how many women and children you raped and burnt …stop this madness…

What I know that part of the country will never repeat such in the foreseeable future. Vita ni mbaya. Saw hardened warriors in cowskin and black hardened weapons(coz of soot) wakitingiza kichwa na kusema vita sio kitu mzuri as they went back huko ndaniii ushago

I schooled in Baringo county and the Tugens were whispering about wiping out Okuyus as early as during the campaigns the Banana-Orange referendum. If Banana had won, moto ingewaka in 2005. I know this coz my best friend was a Tugen from Maji Mazuri and he used to tell me everything that was being planned on the ground.