Tinder 'bishes'

If ktalk has proven anything is anyone can get laid. ANYONE ata screwplus.
Mwizibora, eddy madeho , stascream hukula vitu paid.
End result ni same chuma ililala ndani somewhere. Lipa usilipe anyone can get puss
No accomplishement. No conquest
Kuma iko worthless Siku hizi.
That said ur numbers are down bado. Sisi tuko in the 90’s (exclusively free coz of some of us have a concsience and morals) set to retire this year as a centurion

Waplog na jaumo pia ziko… Meh. Okay
U missed era ya 2go 2014-2016. Rip

Bruh if it’s dating to you and not a feast or a fish in a barrel situation izza… But don’t try and project your shit on… Me… Nigga I swipe right and fuck in hours… You ugly ass got like less than 40matches on tinder… Be those ati it’s hard getting matches… Me hata done even use another app… Fuck I Don even switch it one these days had Wednesday
[ATTACH=full]199153[/ATTACH]
You see the levels bro… I get the gold matched… Izza if you ugly… Broke… Not cool… Boring… Fuck most of the shit here can’t even vibe a first year wa usiu
[ATTACH=full]199154[/ATTACH]
I can smell the weak game…need to diversify
[ATTACH=full]199152[/ATTACH]

Suck my dick with your mother’s lips hombre

That ain gone help on that tinder game faggot, stick those highschool hallway claps up your fruity ugly caged ass bitch nigga… Talking about faggot lips the first resume in your shoot list…fuck your bitch made low, no getting ass, self esteem, dick riding ain about this shit to Facebook or some shit - dont @ me with this tea girl party bitch nigga shit on her periods Faggot
[ATTACH=full]199170[/ATTACH]

No way you’ve slept with 90+ girls from tinder…let’s keep it real with one another.When I say I’ve slept with 10 I actually mean it and not just saying it to make myself look like a cassanova

Do

Do you have terets syndrome seems like you cannot construct a proper insult.I know you’ve insulted me but sounds incoherent.Apologies for insulting your mother very immature of me

I am on all those apps. Ata liveU na mocco.
90 babes is a small number .
najua ronaldo na lebron wako 1000.

It’s in coherent… Ati terets najua tourettes syndrome and if you think terets and tourettes is a switchable term and here you are talking about coherence… Bruh again take this low grade shitty clap back to jah’s fyre festival and play that shit but this shit - Don clap to me… So again don’t @ me bitch nigga…ati apologising, try an play the grace me thy sarcastic card, what you think some ru paul niggas will sell this shit here…bitch made nigga upgrade your game get your weight up do some excersice… Till then
[ATTACH=full]199293[/ATTACH]
Bitch made nigga

And just like that, I know your age. Hata siku ya kuzaliwa…:smiley:

Bs argument. I’ve fucked online bitches but it’s really nothing to brag about. You are a forty year old guy and this is really childish bs.

[ATTACH=full]199307[/ATTACH]
40…wow…hehehe…guys think am that old… Bruh ain even reached the 3 ceiling…

Some of us have also not hit third floor but it ain’t an excuse to act immature.

u
And BTW I wasn’t arguing about sex life here… About his weak ass clap back… But its cool that radiated to yah… Am 40…fucking a lot… To be seen as a daddy ain bad in your 20s

Okay first
[ATTACH=full]199313[/ATTACH]
Two
Immature
[ATTACH=full]199309[/ATTACH]
Yet you jumped to conclusion then make an assumption
[ATTACH=full]199309[/ATTACH]
But am the one who is immature
[ATTACH=full]199310[/ATTACH]
Nigga I ain gone hold yah hand said that’s since day 1…and don’t think I got no sweat pods on me…but this shit nigga is some salty making no sense, an elder trying me… By now in 2018…
[ATTACH=full]199311[/ATTACH]
Don want the old me…
[ATTACH=full]199308[/ATTACH]

You are just a weirdo with your stupid memes with a brain of a 12 year old and I bet no one likes you. I’m out.

Wait a min @Grundy this ain you
[ATTACH=full]199316[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]199318[/ATTACH]
Hahaha… What!!! I don’t want you to like me one
Two
from 40 to 12…
Nigga you gone pop a vein at this rate… Shut your jeolous bitch lips…
[ATTACH=full]199317[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]199319[/ATTACH]

I give up on you.This back and forth is not reflecting in my pocket.I tried apologizing yet you continue with your lousy insults…wewe ni mnoma kwa matusi let’s all bow to your sexual prowess and high calibre insults. happy now?

Now who the fuck is this… Niggas switching handles left and right…
[ATTACH=full]199322[/ATTACH]

Oh someone had on the come back baby kumbaya bliss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SkMJqlZ6Y0

Cool
[ATTACH=full]199323[/ATTACH]