Tithe

All that was meant for the Israelites after God saved them from being shafted by Pharaohs. Where do i come in?

Cant relate…cant tithe period. Especially when the pastors are flossing expensive cars and houses…nefa!

A very good question

I thought this new age churches like to say Jesus came and did away with old testament laws. Except when it is about tithing.

Sina hata baiskeli. Ati nitoe 40,000 kila mwezi tithe? Upuzi. What I do, I buy bundles ya unga, michele, maharagwe, and other stuff worth some amount and I take them to children home ama nyumba ya wazee. Other i use it to educate some kid somewhere. Pastor akitaka pesa, aende atafute kazi like others . My major concern? Women , they easily fall into prey of these pastors who advocate for " PANDA MBEGU" SLOGANS

ungesema tu the Kiunas

I hate criticizing people rather I like criticizin their character . Now having said that, that same bishop was planning to buy a plane, yes aeroplane to enable him fly to places like turkana to preach. Please someone ferk a pet for me , do these people in tukana need your preaching or they need your resources to start project to eradicate poverty . I don’t blame these pastors ,I blame the flocks their lead.

didn’t want to mention names lest his flock comes to my house and burn it down,

Hapa ndipo mimi hushangaa how gullible people can be sometimes.

Truly, people get the leadership they deserve. There’s a reason why missionaries of yore would establish a church, a school and a hospital, besides a host of other interventions. Modern so-called ‘prosperity gospel’ churches often have very skewed priorities.

Personally I’d rather enjoy my sweat ata kama ni kuwa wasteful, kuliko ghasia ingine i-enjoy my sweat.

Ndio unapata women nowadays respect pastors more than their husbands sababu ya umeffi

Kuna msee najua bibi yake alikuwa hivyo. Alikuwa ame-buy kashamba anataka kujenga but sijui pastor alishow bibi yake nini, akasema akijenga she won’t move in.

I’d have called her bluff ingekuwa mimi, but he put those plans on hold. Sasa amejenga kwao ushago na bibi alinyenyekea akaenda. Considering alikuwa ajenge somewhere near Thika town. Never understood the pastor’s beef lakini. Maybe alitaka kurushiwa kakitu.

I can never listen to another man’s opinion especially a wolf in sheepskin on matters investment.

It wasn’t him, it was his wife. She’s the one who threw a fit. But when he eventually stood his ground bibi alinyenyekea. Maybe at first alikuwa anaogopa kuachwa.

I normally tell my girlfriend such stories in case apate ideas. But at least yeye ni wa a mainstream church. Shida huwa hutu tukanisa twa reja reja tunaanzishwa na random pastors.

Lakini I have a question @Luther12 . Thanks for pulling your chair. Why is it that it’s women who fall for these schemes? What’s the psychological explanation?

My cousin’s marriage fell apart because of some Nigerian duschebag pastor, my friend Jp’s marriage fell apart because ya Kiuna’s marital advice wing, my own uncle wife left him because of prophet awuor, my college female partner left hubby juu ya fuko (mole) ingine rongai that has a mega church. I can go on and on …but I never heard that a husband has left the wife juu pastor so and so amesema. Why? Is it because there is a loose connection on female emotional self na religion ama they easily find escape route to spirituality when facing life’s hard challenges?

Other than their (churches’ & pastors’) appeal to basic human emotions, I honestly cannot see any other reason why. And we all know how, generally, men are not as overly emotional as women are or are wont to be.

Not forgetting, too, that most churches are in the business of selling hope. And hope, as we all know, makes for good breakfast but very poor supper.

The very reason God delays blessing for a believer to graduate first from this upuss. Giving should come from within, a joyful giver. You can’t be a joyful giver when you know you are being conned. Being registered and given a number in which you will use tithing. Being forced to give so that they can support your wedding and other social activities. Take your gifts to disabled, orphans and those in real need and you will be blessed.

Thank you can’t say any more. Mimi naendesha 1981 suzuki Jimny. Now a pastor wants me nimpee several thousands every month to buy an aeroplane since his 4x4 can’t reach mumias? I must be a ferktard…

Siku hizi naskia kuna churches wako na PDQ, you just swipe your tithe